Charles N'Zogbia

bickster

He has shown himself to be a temperamental **** who if things aren't going his way will take the sulky route and blame everyone else for things not going right instead of manning up, looking in the mirror and knuckling down and putting a shift in.

I like most Villa fans can accept a player going through poor form but I can't accept a player that doesn't give 100% in terms of effort. He either needs to show a complete turn around in attitude, which I doubt he will, or we need to sell asap and try and recoup some of the 10 mill spunked on him.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has shown himself to be a temperamental **** who if things aren't going his way will take the sulky route and blame everyone else for things not going right instead of manning up, looking in the mirror and knuckling down and putting a shift in.

I like most Villa fans can accept a player going through poor form but I can't accept a player that doesn't give 100% in terms of effort. He either needs to show a complete turn around in attitude, which I doubt he will, or we need to sell asap and try and recoup some of the 10 mill spunked on him.

Totally agree. He is lazy, has a poor attitude and limited ability which is what I thought we were getting when we signed him. At this stage I see no reason to think he will improve under McLeish or anyone else.

He looks to me like he's been playing most of the season with niggling injuries. He was getting stick yesterday but he'd been literally kicked out the game by Spuds prior to this.

He looks to me like he's been playing most of the season with niggling injuries. He was getting stick yesterday but he'd been literally kicked out the game by Spuds prior to this.

Looked like a touch of the Ashley Young shin to me.

Am I the only one who thought Nzogbia and Albrighton were a lot better when Keane was in the team? Nzogbia mainly.

I dont think its a surprise that when our only decent striker is out and we struggle to attack and get players into the box that our wingers look shit.

What a shocker he had yesturday, I think he put in 1 good corner and that was about it, I really hope its just injuries. And that is not the player we are going to see next season..

PS Speaking of Ashley young, what was the reason he wanted to go to manure for? To win the PL? haha guess thats not going to happen this year. At least he will get a nice runners-up medal.

Â