Charles N'Zogbia

bickster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a **** coward. Sits behind his **** keyboard tweeting he ain't happy playing football. You got a problem Charles go speak with the manager face to face. Gutless ****.

I find it funny how you slated the manager and defended the player last season in a similar situation.

That's not to say N'Zogbia was wrong though, as he was wrong just like Collins and Dunne were last season.

Like I said in a subsequent post you got beef with the management say it to their face. Don't hide behind your **** keyboard like Charles has.

They didn't though as Houllier and McAllister were at a Champions League game. Instead Dunne and Collins decided to make a complete fool of theirselves and the club whilst insulting Gordon Cowans of all people.

No different imo, but when you hate one man so much I guess it flaws your opinion.

What a **** coward. Sits behind his **** keyboard tweeting he ain't happy playing football. You got a problem Charles go speak with the manager face to face. Gutless ****.

I find it funny how you slated the manager and defended the player last season in a similar situation.

That's not to say N'Zogbia was wrong though, as he was wrong just like Collins and Dunne were last season.

Like I said in a subsequent post you got beef with the management say it to their face. Don't hide behind your **** keyboard like Charles has.

A bit like our manager then using an Email to tell Birmingham he was sodding off to join us!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Eck leading by example then eh? 8) 8)

:hooray:

How times have changed. Unhappy players used to knock on the managers door and tell him how they felt, now they hide behind the keyboard to do their bleating. It's the generation we have now, spineless wonders who only grow balls when they turn on the computer. Facebook and twitter have their positives but they are dangerous tools in the hands of the coward and the bully.

He could have meant he is down on confidence and isnt enjoying it because hes playing shit. Or the fact that he is told to play like a left back all the time when he prefers to play as a right winger.

I cant fault him for being unhappy.. We are unhappy with this football club at the moment too.

I love the way he turns players, his final ball is sometimes not great,

Understatement of the decade.

He hasn't been a flop for me - because I thought he was crap at wigan. He has the ability to go on these mazy runs - but his reading of the game is zero, his crossing\shooting ability not much better - as a consequence he is very wasteful with the ball. Didn't deserve to stay on the pitch today - although I did groan when roller skating donkey heskey was his replacement.

To be fair I thought Nzogbia was shite today and deserved to come off, the fact that we didn't have a quality bench to replace him and had to rely on Heskey as the one to play on the left is another matter entirely with others to blame for that.

In terms of CNZ he has been shite all season apart from a brief spell against QPR and has looked really pissed off for most of the season as well. One can only speculate on the reasosn for that but if we were to sell now I wonder how much of the 10M we would get for him, so much for not wasting any more money

Like I said, he was shite and had to be taken off, the bench gave not much choice

Thing is though, why was he shite AGAIN? Why has he looked disinterested all season? Is he a crap player and so not worth the 10M Mcleish spunked on him, or is he a good player and Mcleish is not getting the best out of him. You cannot excuse Mcleish by saying "he had little option today" when in actual fact it is not just today and there are reasons why CNZ has been shite all season

i believe n'zogbia is a good player not great but good. he is still settling in, the mangers tactics dont really go with nzogbias style and i dont think he is played in the right position, he likes to move about alot more and i think mcleish is making him stick to the wing and thats not what he is about.

as for the tweet if i was happy with the team i would say its disgusting what his said publicly but im not happy so for him to say that just shows that things are not right at villa

Needs to be given freedom to go wherever he wants on the pitch much like Ireland. He is definitely not a McLeish type of player which makes me wonder why we went after him. McLeish's tactics don't properly use wingers.

The only place I'd give him freedom to go is another club to be honest.

Since he came here his football has largely been poor, his effort has been low, he has made little attempt to engage with the club or the fans and now he says he's not happy playing for Villa.

Well, mate, the feeling from most fans is mutual, I reckon.

Let's get what we can for him and buy a player who will make an effort.

So it is Mcleish's fault that N'Zogbia played shit (again) and showed no bottle. Bollox is it, he should grow some balls

Ofcourse it is. Everything comes down to the manager.. win or lose.

The manager picks the team. If they are off form.. dont pick them. He signed him and then uses him out of position. If you wanted a left winger.. go buy a left winger.. hes no good there.

Â