Charles N'Zogbia

bickster

I love the way he turns players, his final ball is sometimes not great,

Understatement of the decade.

He hasn't been a flop for me - because I thought he was crap at wigan. He has the ability to go on these mazy runs - but his reading of the game is zero, his crossing\shooting ability not much better - as a consequence he is very wasteful with the ball. Didn't deserve to stay on the pitch today - although I did groan when roller skating donkey heskey was his replacement.

Yeah, all he did was set up the goal. Get him off! :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like him, because he is elusive and dangerous.

The gripe at present is he don't do it enough, which i think is more of a team thing.....lack of quality holding players

when he is involved in the little offensive player triangles he looks comfortable/interested....keane , ireland, bent, Gabby

The problem is when we lose the ball we have no players to win it back quickly to keep these will o' the wisp guys interested.

its the bricklayer hod carrier syndrome......we ain't got any decent quality hod carriers.

I like him, because he is elusive and dangerous.

The gripe at present is he don't do it enough,

For me the gripe is rather that he keeps his head down and has little awareness of where his colleagues are. I lost count of the times on Sunday that he got into a good position and then just blasted the ball cluelessly in the general direction of the goal. The one time he did actually pass to a colleague, we scored.

He is sulky and not a team player and I think this has been a problem at all his previous clubs.

So it is Mcleish's fault that N'Zogbia played shit (again) and showed no bottle. Bollox is it, he should grow some balls

Ofcourse it is. Everything comes down to the manager.. win or lose.

The manager picks the team. If they are off form.. dont pick them. He signed him and then uses him out of position. If you wanted a left winger.. go buy a left winger.. hes no good there.

To be fair, who would you have played instead with Gabby and Albrighton out?

• 4 weeks later...

Great finish from him saturday. I find it interesting how people cant wait to jump on his back in this thread when he has a bad game yet when he has a good one nothing is said. That says alot about. People only happy when theyre moaning

Its very simple, He clearly has the quality, we all saw it at wigan last year. So we just need the right manager to come in and get the best out of him, its never gonna happen with AM in charge. we have a potentially a very good player on our hands, we just need the right manager to well Manage him lol. AM out.

Tell me what does a manager actually do or have responsibility for then? I mean it seems we cannot have a go bevcause of results or players not scoring and now we cannot blame him when a player underperforms.

Seems to me it is a brilliant job being a manager as when things go wrong you dont get the blame?

Oh so now hes a good player but hasnt been playing well because of mcleish.

Unbelievable.

He was always a good player lol. its just the way he was playing made him look shit, how do you explain him being amazing for Wigan under martinez, and now struggling under McLeish? hes a shit manager that cant get the best out of players. Simple.

Unbelievable.

He is blatantly good player, he proved it at Wigan. Play him in the right position attacking and he can show some class, his goal and movement in the first half was quality, he was nullified in second half cause the way we sat back.

Unbelievable.

He was always a good player lol. its just the way he was playing made him look shit, how do you explain him being amazing for Wigan under martinez, and now struggling under McLeish? hes a shit manager that cant get the best out of players. Simple.

it should not be hard to manage players of NZog class in terms of tactics. play on the wing, with ball - do a trick and create a position for yourself to shoot or cross (always), without ball - run back to track your fullback/winger, run into space after gathering the ball. simple. plus if tired than substitute. can you see it AMcL?

Unbelievable.

it should not be hard to manage players of NZog class in terms of tactics. play on the wing, with ball - do a trick and create a position for yourself to shoot or cross (always), without ball - run back to track your fullback/winger, run into space after gathering the ball. simple. plus if tired than substitute. can you see it AMcL?

I agree but AM seems incapable of getting the best out of him. plus N'zog is unhappy.

Â