Charles N'Zogbia

bickster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen an interview with McLeish (can't link it, on my phone) Where he said N'Zogbia's form this season was 'generally very potent.'

Another dellusion? I really worry for McLeish's mental health, I don't think he fires on all cylinders. Because you know, he got dropped from the team because the number of assists he was clocking up made the other players look bad?

Just seen an interview with McLeish (can't link it, on my phone) Where he said N'Zogbia's form this season was 'generally very potent.'

Another dellusion? I really worry for McLeish's mental health

I doubt he does believe this but what else he could have come out and say "Nzogbia hasnt really played as well as I'd hoped." Theres no doubt had he said that someone would have picked up on his negativity or putting of someone down in public.

Another dellusion? I really worry for McLeish's mental health

I doubt he does believe this but what else he could have come out and say "Nzogbia hasnt really played as well as I'd hoped." Theres no doubt had he said that someone would have picked up on his negativity or putting of someone down in public.

Indeed.

N'Zogbia for one would immediately be off tweeting about how unhappy he is... :winkold:

seems mcleishs man management is also shit. Saying stuff like you should concentrate more on football than expensive cars doesn't seem like the most inspirational of pep talks to me.

I imagine most of the players just think he is a word removed like the blues players did.

and he is spot on. this is reason many football fans are alienated with football

no he isn't. a manager should encourage and inspire his players to get the best out of them.

Mcleish doesn't drive about in a cheap car. pot, kettle springs to mind. the man is an idiot

What are you talking about ? McDipstick encourages the players ........

Before the start of every game he tells them.

Right lads, let's get out there and equalise ?!

Next season you will see the Villa players take their shirt off and run twords the Holt End and jump all over each other etc etc etc whenever we get a corner.

Zog should just keep his trap shut

no he shouldn't. Infact all the players that are unhappy with mcleish should come out and say something.

There are s lot more than just nzogbia

Will be interesting to see how AM deals with this. Will it be the hairdryer treatment followed by a fine or just a shrug of the shoulder?

He will deal with it the way he deals with other issues.

It will be the players/fans/supporters fault

Thing is, Houllier was blamed for falling out with players last year, where-as it'll be the players fault this year (Ireland/NZ and others who fall out with AM)

McLeish is untouchable. Even when he takes us down it'll be somebody elses fault.

Thing is, Houllier was blamed for falling out with players last year, where-as it'll be the players fault this year (Ireland/NZ and others who fall out with AM)

McLeish is untouchable. Even when he takes us down it'll be somebody elses fault.

i seem to remember an absolute torrent of abuse towards dunne, collins and warnock.

i seem to remember an absolute torrent of abuse towards dunne, collins and warnock.

I remember the hatred against Houllier. Not saying he was a good manager but AM gets away with murder compared.

Â