Charles N'Zogbia

bickster

sooner everyone realises twatter is for words removed the better - players and supporters alike

morons

Think people are aware that posting when you have a cup of tea or telling people you've just got back from a steaming poo is a bit extreme, but it is a very useful tool for following news - I'd say failing to acknowledge its benefits is far more moronic!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but within the past half an hour he has basically slated the manager, had a pop at the few people that tell him to get on with it, and since apologised. Strange behaviour it must be said.

Not really, he's pissed off put what he feels then he's been bollocked by the club, deleted it and put some bullshit about being stronger

I must admit whilst I'd be pissed off at being subbed I wouldnt air it in public like someone else said footballers are spoilt and need to grow up.

sooner everyone realises twatter is for words removed the better - players and supporters alike

morons

Think people are aware that posting when you have a cup of tea or telling people you've just got back from a steaming poo is a bit extreme, but it is a very useful tool for following news - I'd say failing to acknowledge its benefits is far more moronic!

nah its for gimps

morons

Yep, its not much different from using an internet forum to share your views/opinions afterall.

morons

nah its for gimps

I'll keep that in mind :thumb:

I dont blame him. MON would have known how to deal with this type of player, shame we dont have that manager anymore.

I hope the club dont ban the players from twitter. I love seeing the banter between Gards, Bannan, Weinnman, Herd, Albrighton etc.

Must say I'm not a fan of twitter. I don't like it's layout with all these hash tags cluttering the messages, find it difficult to follow and have no idea who's even tweeting on occasions.

However I've looked back on Charles's posts and can't find an issue here, infact went back to January and he posted a message saying he was happy here. This is hardly an explosion of Joey Barton proportions.

Clearly it was a tweet in a moment after the game has just ended and he's been obliged to remove it which he has.

Don't see what the difference is to a play sounding off on twitter to him sounding off in the press anyway.

He was getting into good positions today but he needs to learn look up to see what his team mates are doing, rather than blasting cluelessly in the vague direction of the goal whenever he gets in sight.

The one time he did pass to a fellow player we scored!

Not sure I would have taken him off tbh.

Yep, he's got a bit of Milan Barros in him. Head always down, hogging the ball...

I'm just glad we don't have Houllier right now.. I know N'Zogbia shouldn't have said what he did and Ireland probably shouldn't have reacted like he did to McLeish, but with such a thin squad Houllier would have relegated both players to the reserves for the rest of the season.. Luckily McLeish isn't that petty and both will probably play against Man City.

You know what? I don't think fans should be forced to be the 12th man and help the board get out of a sticky situation. All this could have been avoided if the board actually listened to us instead of stabbing us in the back and making the biggest controversy appointment ever. They've made their bed, the fans shouldn't have to help them get out of it. We did it last season and saved Randy alot of money, but this season if we do get relegated, it'll teach Randy a valuable lesson and it'll certainly hurt him more losing multi millions of pounds. Would **** serve him right. He can't even be arsed to attend so **** him if it happens.

You know what? I don't think fans should be forced to be the 12th man and help the board get out of a sticky situation. All this could have been avoided if the board actually listened to us instead of stabbing us in the back and making the biggest controversy appointment ever. They've made their bed, the fans shouldn't have to help them get out of it. We did it last season and saved Randy alot of money, but this season if we do get relegated, it'll teach Randy a valuable lesson and it'll certainly hurt him more losing multi millions of pounds. Would **** serve him right. He can't even be arsed to attend so **** him if it happens.

Great Post. and yes, collymore is a pr*ck

morons

Yep, its not much different from using an internet forum to share your views/opinions afterall.

:lol:

You know what? I don't think fans should be forced to be the 12th man

Agreed, you pays your money you takes your choice and however you want to express yourself as a supporter is your own business.

and help the board get out of a sticky situation.

I'm guessing by sticky situation you mean the hiring or McLeish, you could mean the tweet by N'Zogbia but I'm not sure if that's particularly sticky for the board. If it is the hiring of McLeish, I'm not sure the board see it this way and I'm not sure what some additional support would do to change it.

All this could have been avoided if the board actually listened to us instead of stabbing us in the back and making the biggest controversy appointment ever.

All what could have been avoided? Our form? It was there a year before the appointment. Fan unrest, maybe - it could have been reduced or it might just have had a different focus, it was there already. McLeish didn't help. Not sure the board would see it as stabbing us in the back, I think they'd see it as bravery. I think it was a brave decision, not necessarily a good decision, but brave nonetheless - I don't feel a knife in my back particularly.

They've made their bed, the fans shouldn't have to help them get out of it.

I don't see that they want to get out of it - or indeed how we can help them - are you proposing we tie the manager to a chair in a garage somewhere so that he can't continue to do his job?

We did it last season and saved Randy alot of money

Here I'm confused - if the 'We' in this sentence is the supporters, what was it that we did last season that saved Randy a lot of money? I'm perplexed. I'm not sure who else the 'We' could be. Maybe there was a whip round that I missed out on?

but this season if we do get relegated
which is extremely unlikely despite our best efforts
it'll teach Randy a valuable lesson and it'll certainly hurt him more losing multi millions of pounds.

Now again, Im guessing the lesson you want him to learn isn't that losing multi millions of pounds is not a good thing - I'm going to take a guess that you mean that it's would be a suitable comeuppance for taking on the manager - if that's the case, I'd suggest that maybe your perspective is somewhat skewed.

Would **** serve him right.
If you say so, but surely there are ways that you can revenge yourself on Randy that don't involve **** up the lives of tens of thousands of other Villa fans? Perhaps you could send him some shit in the post, you know, something like that.

He can't even be arsed to attend so **** him if it happens.

Maybe he should be forced to be the 12th man?

Easter, don't you remember when the General asked for our support against Newcastle (at home) and there was a video of speech (from a film, can't remember which) about how we're in it together or something? Alot of us agreed to be the 12th man.

Well, it's not going to happen this season. They'll be fools if they asked again.

Â