Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

• 2 weeks later...

i didnt mean regarding age, i meant in the term concerning his injury, he just got over a huge injury last season, and how hes injured again? what if he comes back from this and is injured yet again? one its going to hinder his development and two hes going to lose his place in the team as were going to have to buy players to cover, which would then make gardner surplus to requirements, weve already got carruthers, grealish and johnson knocking on the door

i didnt mean regarding age, i meant in the term concerning his injury, he just got over a huge injury last season, and how hes injured again? what if he comes back from this and is injured yet again? one its going to hinder his development and two hes going to lose his place in the team as were going to have to buy players to cover, which would then make gardner surplus to requirements, weve already got carruthers, grealish and johnson knocking on the door

Ok fair point. I hope this one is not too serious.

• 4 weeks later...

It's very common for players coming back from long term injuries to pick up niggles when they return. Delph was exactly the same.

There is still time for him but the fact he's had 2 major major injuries so early in his career is a big worry.

• 4 weeks later...

I really had high hopes for the player but on seeing him play i began to think the hype was bigger than his quality and if he doesn't start getting over his injury problems then it might be better to let the player go.

Right it has been a few weeks since I've heard Gary's name mentioned.  Has he still got that injury or has he even turned out for the under 21's?  He is being forgot about it seems.

He's still injured but is imminently about to return to training, if he hasn't in the past week.
  • Like 1

Â