Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

Right it has been a few weeks since I've heard Gary's name mentioned.  Has he still got that injury or has he even turned out for the under 21's?  He is being forgot about it seems.

He's still injured but is imminently about to return to training, if he hasn't in the past week.

He's been so unfortunate with injuries you begin to wonder whether he will ever fufill his promise. More talented than his brother but his brother hasn't had the same problems.

• Like 1

Right it has been a few weeks since I've heard Gary's name mentioned.  Has he still got that injury or has he even turned out for the under 21's?  He is being forgot about it seems.

He's still injured but is imminently about to return to training, if he hasn't in the past week.

reat news thanks Trent!

reat news thanks Trent!

Cheers Bob!

• Like 1

I really had high hopes for the player but on seeing him play i began to think the hype was bigger than his quality and if he doesn't start getting over his injury problems then it might be better to let the player go.

I also was very disappointed with his performances considering what I had heard about him.

Still young though, so still got time.

reat news thanks Trent!

Cheers Bob!

Robert, please!

He's been so unfortunate with injuries you begin to wonder whether he will ever fufill his promise. More talented than his brother but his brother hasn't had the same problems.

What evidence, other than hearsay - do we have that he is more talented than his brother ?

Hopefully he gets himself fit again and is able to go on loan in January. Then hopefully, he can finally push on for a spot in the first team.

Deja'Vu

What evidence, other than hearsay - do we have that he is more talented than his brother ?

He may be more talented than his brother but look how many minutes his brother has chalked up at Premier League level compared to him

Edited by AshVilla

Craig Gardner may well turn out to be the more talented of the two at Premier League level, even if Gary looked better in the youth team.

for me it be more Craig had the better career than more talented

Look at delph, injury ridden younger years and then gets a nice run without injuries and starts to show everyone what he can do. It takes time and at 21 you have that. Obviously it doesn't mean gardner will go that same way but far too early to be writing him off.

• Like 1

Â