Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

On 03/05/2017 at 14:55, Demitri_C said:

I'm in favour of getting rid, if we can 2-3m for him I'd be delighted

£2/3million for him would be daylight robbery, he does absolutely nothing. If we can get him out on a free I'd be happy.

• 2 months later...

......so much for local boys:(

Gardner, Agbonlahor,Grealish

what a contrast to Leonard/shaw/Hunt/Taylor.

Edited by TRO

4 minutes ago, TRO said:

......so much for local boys:(

Gardner, Agbonlahor,Grealish

what a contrast to Leonard/shaw/Hunt/Taylor.

Keith Leonard......you are knocking on TRO and my reaction leaves me open to accusations of being no spring chicken!!  

• Haha 1

My feelings summed up towards GG by clicking into the thread and it taking me all the way back to January. 

Now we have bodies in there, wouldn't mind seeing him leave. This time last year he was 1/3 of our central midfield options. 

• Like 1

Send him out on loan.

Hopefully he'll get some playing time elsewhere and someone will buy him as a result.

He shouldn't be getting playing time here as he isn't good enough. Get him in the shop window.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Send him out on loan.

Hopefully he'll get some playing time elsewhere and someone will buy him as a result.

He shouldn't be getting playing time here as he isn't good enough. Get him in the shop window.

Forest didn't...

He is just isn't very good. With his wages I'd imagine we will struggle.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

Forest didn't...

I didn't necessarily mean the team he was loaned to :) 

but nobody will buy him if he's sat on our bench.

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

Forest didn't...

I guess its just taken us some time to find that out......I felt our managers  years ago were much more decisive.

i rate him in the same category as bacuna. poor id definitely get rid if a reasonable bid came in. id take 3-4m for him. great idea offering a long term deal when he has shown the tiniest glimpses 

as much as i dislike the guy, craig showed more at his age 

20 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Send him out on loan.

Who wants to loan a 38 year old with potential??

I actually forgot he was still with us. Whoever gave the approval to give him a new contract should be hung drawn and quartered. It's insane decisions like that which have left this once great club in a sorry state. 

• Like 2

Unfortunately injuries stopped his development and will always go down as what could have been.

Poor on the ball, and can't influence games. Helped last yr to see out results as he would come on with ten to go and just chase everything, often stopping their defence launching an attack. Doesn't offer enough for a squad place though 

4 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Unfortunately injuries stopped his development and will always go down as what could have been.

Poor on the ball, and can't influence games. Helped last yr to see out results as he would come on with ten to go and just chase everything, often stopping their defence launching an attack. Doesn't offer enough for a squad place though 

for me, he did anything but chase, more walking pace as the play went past him.....was just a body to get in the way.....has a wicked free kick, but not enough to warrant a first team place.

He would do well to find his level.

Â