Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

• 2 weeks later...

I've never seen anything from the bloke that makes me think he will make it here. 

The bloke is just shit. 

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

I assume he was selected today as a 'last chance to prove yourself' type deal. Sounds like he failed to do that (I didn't see it, but judging from the temperature on here).

Not good enough and sick of him keep being given a chance .

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

I assume he was selected today as a 'last chance to prove yourself' type deal. Sounds like he failed to do that (I didn't see it, but judging from the temperature on here).

He was atrocious again mate. 

2 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Not good enough and sick of him keep being given a chance .

Agreed. The bloke isn't good enough, I'm not sure why he still gets a game. 

Just now, theboyangel said:

Hopefully to ensure a fee when he's sold in the summer?

I'm another one baffled by the contract. I understand your point in principle, but i doubt there is a queue of clubs willing to take him off our hands, so it might have been cheaper in the long run to let him go on a free rather than pay the kid for the next x amount of years. 

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

I'm another one baffled by the contract. I understand your point in principle, but i doubt there is a queue of clubs willing to take him off our hands, so it might have been cheaper in the long run to let him go on a free rather than pay the kid for the next x amount of years. 

I can see forest coming back in for him again. He arguably played his best for them and think he'd move to them.

there's plenty of worse players that manage to find new clubs willing to pay a fee for them. 

Â