Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

1 minute ago, Woodytom said:

Haven't seen him bust a gut to get back once.

I am not sure he can get back. Seriously does not have any athletic capabilities at all.
You would hope that he could make up for that with game intelligence and passing ability...lol

I was really hopeful it was finally his year to be a big part of the club, and fingers crossed he still will be but looking at the first two fixtures this season he has been quite poor. Bullied out of both games and not produced enough, really disappointing 

Saturday is his last chance for me. No performance and he can effectively be viewed the same as anyone else who was here last season and shipped out as part of the revolution. I am sure forest would pay a couple of million,  Xia put a few more in and we get a £5m signing from somewhere to replace him. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

Yeah we're quality aren't we? At least hes in a really good team where it's not a bad thing to be the worst team... oh wait.

You obviously can't read. That has nothing to do with what I was replying to, nor what I said. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

You obviously can't read. That has nothing to do with what I was replying to, nor what I said. 

Worst player I meant. 

But.... If you think he isn't one of the worst players ever to pull on the shirt then with the greatest of respects.. youre wrong. Absolutely diabolical 

His range of passing was excellent first half. Not prepared to give up on him yet but we look a bit lightweight in midfield with just two. RDM needs to have a rethink on formation. 5 attacking players leaves Gardner  horribly exposed. 

Thought he did ok in the first half then fell apart in the second along with the rest of the team. I think we should be playing with three in the middle, we've seen tonight and against Wednesday that we don't have two midfielders who are good enough to boss the midfield between the two of them. 

• Like 1

Â