• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

The negative backlash to McLeish is unbelievable. Im sure most people were saying that he's a good manager and blues were lucky to have him when they wanted him out. This rubbish about boycotting VP if he takes over is shameful. Give him a chance if it happens!

Unvelieveable my arse!

Have you watched his team over the last 3/4 years ?

Not surprising considering the players he had.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

m=1272638059twat2.gif41775_565957547_9116_n.jpg

55-it%27s-mr-fat-twat-to-you-712.jpg

064_299_-jumbo_twat_mugmxwholesale.co.uk.jpg

Neil_Moxley_DM Neil Moxley

Here are the mugs my colleagues bought for me today. Are they saying I'm a mug, or I am a stupid lazy usless clearing in the woods!!40 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

AVFC

Those mugs weren't sent by your colleagues you PLANK!! They were from us!! Now don't ever step foot in Villa Park again! You stupid lazy Useless clearing in the woods!!

If we end up with him, Lerner will have a vote of no confidence from me. I will however always go to VP, as we are bigger than any manager.

So no more pics of crying kids from you?

I really don't understand if we're after Moyes why we need to send different signals out to cover it up. Those conspiracy theories make no sense.

I doubt it's Mcleish, I've lost faith in randy but surely he's not that stupid!

I simply cannot believe that Randy would appoint Alec McLeish.

It would defy all conceivable logic.

Two simple factors surely put him out of the running without much pause for thought:

1.He is ex-Blues which means he is a dead man walking before a ball has been kicked.

2. His teams play awful football which has led to two relegations.

I can't see it happening, unless RL has lost his marbles....

The negative backlash to McLeish is unbelievable. Im sure most people were saying that he's a good manager and blues were lucky to have him when they wanted him out. This rubbish about boycotting VP if he takes over is shameful. Give him a chance if it happens!

I tend to agree. This is so knee-jerk its unreal.

For a start we have'nt even appointed him yet. The likelihood of us doing so is pretty remote, although obviously you can't dismiss it out of hand.

People are understandably angry, concerned and all but ready to throw in their lot with the Villa. But, in the light of day, I can't believe that so many of us would actually do it. Its family, a way of life and about the only thing that gets some of us through the week......to see our beloved Villa.

Like I say, it has'nt happened yet and there ARE other irons in the fire if you believe the hype.

So half of B'ham is about to implode and yet Mat Kendrick the Villa reporter for the B'ham Mail hasn't tweeted a peep since his weekend off!

and apart from article about the General asking for fan's patience as picking the RIGHT manager and quote that it's not as easy as eating a Balti Pie

not an awful lot from these two all things considered......

My reasons for not believing its Mcleish.

1. Were told Hughes wasnt considered because he walked out on Fulham, Mcleish has walked out on Blues.

2. Were told Mclaren wasnt considered because of fan backlash. (needs no more explanation).

3. Dave Whelan has recently praised the way Villa have acted in their pursuit of Martinez (as Ken Bates did previously in the Delph transfer). Now we are expected to believe weve tapped up a manager and forced him to hand in his resignation.