• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just doesn't make any sense!! AM resigns, for whatever reason, and we then contact SHA to ask if we can speak to him?? If he resigns then surely anyone can speak to him?

My guess if there is an email knocking about it reads like this:

SHA to AVFC - "Our manager has resigned and if you want to speak to him we're going to make you pay us £5m"

AVFC to SHA - "Thanks for the contact. We'll speak to any manager we want to, now jog on"

Even if it did pan out like this, it's not really a wise move.

What did the General say about wrestling pigs? I think it would be very apt under these circumstances

I cannot possibly attend fixtures if this useless c*** put in charge, seriously. Rectify this now Randy... you'd said we've have a "proud history, bright future" ... do the right thing and pay the compensation no matter what it is to bring Moyes in

Well if we have made an enquiry for Mcleish - thats it IMO - he will be our next manager. I am not bothered that he has managed blues - my concern - is that really the best we could do ? - Why haven't we gone for Mark Hughes (the loyalty argument totally gone)

You don't honestly believe that..

If we have made an enquiry for Mcleish - I believe he will be our next manager - Yes - why else would we make the enquiry ?

I really don't know why we haven't considered Hughes. - But if we are considering one bloke who walked from his club - then why not Hughes - who IMO is the better manager ?

Spot on JulieB, Villa have been quiet on the whole manager situation, you really think there going to tell plans of what they're going to do over an e-mail. They just told Blues that they can speak to McLeish if they like and their threats mean **** all.

Can we dig up Hitler?

Whilst his defence and attack policy didn't work he had some great long play and could hold his own tactically in the opposition half. It was only the latter part of the campaign that it fell apart. He lost key key signings like Russia and Italy but still carried on.

I mean when you look at Scottish records it really was parking the bus territory. As we knowna frenchman in charge is a failure. Perhaps we should go for some nutter Dutchman to keep things casual with a few biftas and some stroopwaffles

This made me wet myself THANKS !!!!

So we sent an email to small heath telling them we can talk to their ex manager if we want to?

Whats point of that?

Blues director e-mailed Villa to basically state they cannot speak to McLeish without their permission and it will cost us. Effectively sounding out our interest to see if they can recover some cash, to which Villa's response was he's resigned we can speak to him IF WE WISH i.e. Blues JOG ON. Great response.

I don't get why we didn't get McLaren because of 'fan power' and now all of a sudden we're getting McLeish, when we hate him more than the former.

Who would take another season of Houllier/McAllister right now?

I've just listened to the report on SSN... and Rob the kno* with the supposed Sky Sports sources has just said... NOTE CAREFULLY

AVFC haven't contacted B'ham City in any formal way... it was done in a more casual way... "Is he available?"

As if Randy Lerner would in anyway conduct business like that?!!!

WE ALL KNOW how Randy has conducted the club's affairs regarding finding a new manager because Whelan told everyone!!!

This is all made up rubbish to get Villa fans baying for Randy's blood, that's what.