• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well his jet flew to Figari Corsica at 17 tonight,confirmed by a contact in ATC #n85cl

That was posted by Macbhx on twitter, TheTrees knows him.

Maybe Randy originally Flew into Liverpool, and picked up his new best mate Bill Kenwright and flew him to Corsica so he can speak to AM..... what with Kenwright not having enough money for his own jet and all that :) or am i just clutching at straws

It's a well known fact that after the invention of microsoft word, followed by texting, followed by facebook and twitter, the human race is slowly forgetting about the art of calligraphy.

Never been a huge call for calligraphy in Birmingham. Let's face it, the blue half of the city have only just got to grips with smearing their own excrement onto the walls of their caves.

Made me chuckle too.

I dont care that McLeish is tainted blue - if he'd led them to two top 8 finishes and a trophy win then Im sure we'd all let it slide...

My problem is that a) he hasnt led them to said top 8 finishes, and B) his teams play dull, lifeless, unambitious football. The three 'big' teams he's managed - Scotland, Rangers and Blues - have all played a dour 4-5-1 with admitted defensive solidity, but seem to bypass midfield completely. The fact that the inbred fans down the road are delighted that the manager who has won them their first (and last) trophy in a generation has quit just a few months later should tell you everything.

No thank you.

Now, i'm not claiming to be ITK at all, but i've just been given a little bit of info that might interest you all...

Just spoke to my cousin, he's worked with a couple of the higher ups at BCFC in the past and knows one of them quite well. He's just told my cousin that everything has been agreed between the two clubs and McLeish will be unveiled as the manager on thursday.

As I said, I'm not making any bullshit claims to be ITK, and I know most of you will dismiss it as just being another 'my dogs uncles butchers nans...' rumour, just thought i'd let you know. Doesn't make any difference to me in the slightest whether you believe it or not, just passing on info. To be honest even I'm not sure what to think, my cousin's as die-hard villa as the rest of us and wouldn't even joke about McLeish being appointed.

Confident enough to put £500 of your own hard earned money on it?

Once done we should see the odds drop quite significantly...

Studying for a graduate degree mate, I don't have two pennies to rub together, never mind £500!

Now, i'm not claiming to be ITK at all, but i've just been given a little bit of info that might interest you all...

Just spoke to my cousin, he's worked with a couple of the higher ups at BCFC in the past and knows one of them quite well. He's just told my cousin that everything has been agreed between the two clubs and McLeish will be unveiled as the manager on thursday.

As I said, I'm not making any bullshit claims to be ITK, and I know most of you will dismiss it as just being another 'my dogs uncles butchers nans...' rumour, just thought i'd let you know. Doesn't make any difference to me in the slightest whether you believe it or not, just passing on info. To be honest even I'm not sure what to think, my cousin's as die-hard villa as the rest of us and wouldn't even joke about McLeish being appointed.

Studying for a graduate degree mate, I don't have two pennies to rub together, never mind £500!

Convenient.

Incidentally, I spoke to my grandad yesterday - he attended a school reunion on saturday and one of his friends' son is a Villa solicitor (his name is Dennis if that's remotely helpful) and he passed on that Hughes was at VP on Wednesday last week and his appointment will be announced this week some time, and that we first contacted Hughes 2 weeks before Houllier left.

I was sceptical, but thought I'd post it anyway. Feel free to lump all your money on Hughes or lampoon me, whatever.

I've just had it on good authority that Mcleish has definitely quit over Birminghams transfer policy NOT because he was interested or tapped up by the Villa job.

Carson Yeung said to him "Wa yu wan faw playas in suma Awex?" , McLeish replied "6 defenders". Yeung came back with Marlon King. "I said 6 defenders, not sex offenders".

The most depressing thing about McLeish isn't his brand of football actually, it's the fact that he will not persuade a single class player to come here. Imagine sitting at a table with that

ugly, ginger bastard looking at you. Doesn't exactly scream ambition does it?

ian robathanon vital a new poster said - #avfc Just got off the phone to a friend who works at VP. He reckons Lerner has flown out to meet Moyes and it will be announced at a press conference tomorrow morning.. Exciting times!!

I don't know if this has been posted and it is probably bollox. But with all the negativity and uncertainty regarding McLeish, I thought we could draw some hope from it. :D

well at least this one doesnt involve us having to wait for a fortnight to find out that its not true!

Convenient.

Not really, I hate being skint!

Hey all evertonian here.

Heres my take on things

I cant see you bringing in mcliesh.

Moyes is a strange one. He would do amazing at villa. Evertonians are mixed with him. He has done wonders for our club, but we dont step up enough. Its down to his negitive tactics and reluctancy to change a game with subs. But through all his faults hes a fantastic manager and theirs no one out there to replace him. or do a job with little money.

Villa? Well its a sidewards step with a slight step back. hes basically built a team. its relitively young apart from neville and cahill. Hes respected by chairman and fans alike. and we constantly finish above villa bar one season. But in 9 years no trophys one final and one semi final. I cant see him leaving us without a trophy unless hes sacked. Which is unlikely.

If he does go i can see why and will give him my blessing. But 9 years at one club is an achievement in the modern game and hopefully long may it continue

I've just had it on good authority that Mcleish has definitely quit over Birminghams transfer policy NOT because he was interested or tapped up by the Villa job.

Carson Yeung said to him "Wa yu wan faw playas in suma Awex?" , McLeish replied "6 defenders". Yeung came back with Marlon King. "I said 6 defenders, not sex offenders".

:clap: