• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

Does anyone ACTUALLY believe AM is going to be the next Villa? I mean, seriously? Come on. There is no way he is going to manage Villa. The board wouldn't hire him as they know he's a) not good enough and B) used to manage the scum across the road.

Seriously guys, sit back and think about how convenient a story this is by the press to really make it look like we're a club in turmoil. 2+2=34697867464303756683653965529

Im willing to be quoted in saying Alex McLeish will not be the manager of Aston Villa for the 2011/2012 season.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty this is becoming the most bizarre couple of weeks to be a Villa fan!

FWIW, I think the only contact between ourselves and the Scum is likely to be from that Prat of an acting Chairman Peter Pan-u telling us that we can't speak to McLeish. This doesn't mean that we intend to or are interested in speaking to him just that the prats at Small Heath are preparing themselves for a legal battle with McLeish and are deluded enough to think we would want him!

The one thing that we do know for certain is that Randy doesn't like doing his business in the media and that this irritates the press no end - hence all of the negative press.

Let's trust Randy, leave him and his team to get on with appointing the right person for the job - let's be honest, we never thought that Bent would be a Villa player but Randy pulled it off!

I'm not for one minute saying that I want McLeish, but I'm prepared to give Randy the benefit of the doubt and the opportunity to do what he thinks best!

Keep the faith & UTV

Its the 0.1% thats keeping me awake at night

Seriously its my **** birthday today and this situation is really bringing me down

I don't actually laugh at much, but this is did. I've always enjoyed black comedies.

Happy birthday dude! :birthday:

From what I gather, and what makes sense to me, is that Mcleish has contacted Villa and asked to be considered for the job. Before we spoke to him, we asked for permission from the Birmingham owners... they refused and leaked it at the same time.

Says it's all about a certain football club doesn't it... can't imagine why their manager would seek employment elsewhere.

Form is temporary - Class is permanent!

Just chill out and watch Springwatch.....

From what I gather, and what makes sense to me, is that Mcleish has contacted Villa and asked to be considered for the job. Before we spoke to him, we asked for permission from the Birmingham owners... they refused and leaked it at the same time.

Says it's all about a certain football club doesn't it... can't imagine why their manager would seek employment elsewhere.

Form is temporary - Class is permanent!

Just chill out and watch Springwatch.....

Why the hell would we want to speak to him though? Makes no sense to me...

Maybe the Blues directors knew they could get one over us by leaking this nonsense.

If I wanted to really piss off 99% of the Blues, and give them an awful evening, I could think of no better way of leaking a similar situation such as this. It really is quite genius when you think about it.

If there was any reason for contacting Blues it would be to confirm we are not interested in McLeish.

Villa have 3 managers not known by 95% of Villa staff, they are working on. I believe McLeish was the Meltdown MM was talking about. Apart from that nothing is known or could be known as Villa do not leak, even to staff. Every manager the press have mentioned is pure speculation, they are now flapping for information, although it is my belief Randy has it in hand!

I would guess personally Hughes is still being considered, Moyes and maybe Rikjaard.

Carry on laying ya bets cause in my opinion 99.9% McLeish will not be coming here!!!!!!!

Just got back from a shopping trip, tried Sainsbury's "sorry! we've never heared of a Sky Sauce" so i tried Asda, then Tesco even the **** CO-OP said "sorry we only sell Reggae, Reggae sauce" It appears the only Sauce we should look out for is not on the market. Besides! every time i open my curtains i see all the SKY i want, but i can also close them again and wake up feeling refreshed knowing that the future is bright and not ORANGE (polite saying for a GINGER, SCUMBAG,LOWLIFE, that no-body wants at Villa Park).

Its the 0.1% thats keeping me awake at night

Seriously its my **** birthday today and this situation is really bringing me down

I don't actually laugh at much, but this is did. I've always enjoyed black comedies.

Happy birthday dude! :birthday:

cheers mate was hoping Moyes would pop out of a cake in a villa tracksuit and a big sh it eating Gollum grin

Now, i'm not claiming to be ITK at all, but i've just been given a little bit of info that might interest you all...

Just spoke to my cousin, he's worked with a couple of the higher ups at BCFC in the past and knows one of them quite well. He's just told my cousin that everything has been agreed between the two clubs and McLeish will be unveiled as the manager on thursday.

As I said, I'm not making any bullshit claims to be ITK, and I know most of you will dismiss it as just being another 'my dogs uncles butchers nans...' rumour, just thought i'd let you know. Doesn't make any difference to me in the slightest whether you believe it or not, just passing on info. To be honest even I'm not sure what to think, my cousin's as die-hard villa as the rest of us and wouldn't even joke about McLeish being appointed.

Why the hell would we want to speak to him though? Makes no sense to me...

Exactly... if the rumours are true that RL wasn't keen on Hughes because he'd walked out on Fulham after signing a contract extension then why

all of a sudden would we be impressed by someone engineering a move that would cause the whole of B'ham to implode.

But then again hasn't BCFC's press officer tweeted that Villa have made no official approach?

Now, i'm not claiming to be ITK at all, but i've just been given a little bit of info that might interest you all...

Just spoke to my cousin, he's worked with a couple of the higher ups at BCFC in the past and knows one of them quite well. He's just told my cousin that everything has been agreed between the two clubs and McLeish will be unveiled as the manager on thursday.

As I said, I'm not making any bullshit claims to be ITK, and I know most of you will dismiss it as just being another 'my dogs uncles butchers nans...' rumour, just thought i'd let you know. Doesn't make any difference to me in the slightest whether you believe it or not, just passing on info. To be honest even I'm not sure what to think, my cousin's as die-hard villa as the rest of us and wouldn't even joke about McLeish being appointed.

:shock: