• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

Now, i'm not claiming to be ITK at all, but i've just been given a little bit of info that might interest you all...

Just spoke to my cousin, he's worked with a couple of the higher ups at BCFC in the past and knows one of them quite well. He's just told my cousin that everything has been agreed between the two clubs and McLeish will be unveiled as the manager on thursday.

As I said, I'm not making any bullshit claims to be ITK, and I know most of you will dismiss it as just being another 'my dogs uncles butchers nans...' rumour, just thought i'd let you know. Doesn't make any difference to me in the slightest whether you believe it or not, just passing on info. To be honest even I'm not sure what to think, my cousin's as die-hard villa as the rest of us and wouldn't even joke about McLeish being appointed.

Poppycock

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, i'm not claiming to be ITK at all, but i've just been given a little bit of info that might interest you all...

Just spoke to my cousin, he's worked with a couple of the higher ups at BCFC in the past and knows one of them quite well. He's just told my cousin that everything has been agreed between the two clubs and McLeish will be unveiled as the manager on thursday.

As I said, I'm not making any bullshit claims to be ITK, and I know most of you will dismiss it as just being another 'my dogs uncles butchers nans...' rumour, just thought i'd let you know. Doesn't make any difference to me in the slightest whether you believe it or not, just passing on info. To be honest even I'm not sure what to think, my cousin's as die-hard villa as the rest of us and wouldn't even joke about McLeish being appointed.

OMG... If this is true then the place will implode, ETERNALLY!!

Oh well been nice knowing you all!

:wave:

This is the reply 99% of Villa fans

http://twitpic.com/5b5hpv

If McLeish is actually appointed.... i dont know what i'll do. I still love the club and will still want to go to every game to support my beloved club but how? There will be a steaming ginger turd in charge?

ian robathanon vital a new poster said - #avfc Just got off the phone to a friend who works at VP. He reckons Lerner has flown out to meet Moyes and it will be announced at a press conference tomorrow morning.. Exciting times!!

I don't know if this has been posted and it is probably bollox. But with all the negativity and uncertainty regarding McLeish, I thought we could draw some hope from it. :D

ian robathanon vital a new poster said - #avfc Just got off the phone to a friend who works at VP. He reckons Lerner has flown out to meet Moyes and it will be announced at a press conference tomorrow morning.. Exciting times!!

I don't know if this has been posted and it is probably bollox. But with all the negativity and uncertainty regarding McLeish, I thought we could draw some hope from it. :D

I want this..... but I'm calling bollocks.

I want this..... but I'm calling bollocks.

Like I said, bollocks probably but there's always hope.

Is there a protest tomorrow? And how many of you would attend if there was?

Not me.. I trust the board why would i think i knew better than them & their advisors? Also why would i want to contribute to dragging the clubs name through the dirt even more than it already had been this week? The new season is fast approaching & i would like a manager in place with time to make some new signings.

THIS IS TALKSHITE 2 TRANSMITING LIVE ON VILLATALK, Get over it! It's only a speculation, The more we go on about "A SKY SOURCE" or any other media hype (Bullshit) the more they will play us for fools>>>I for one will never buy another newspaper again (in fact i will start a new thread tomorrow "Daily papers! Who do you trust?" someone one else should start one about internet media and possibly one about Bloggers and twiters" I still have FAITH and belief.

We are proving to be something of a nice target for the press. They print shit, we print flyers and banners and flail around like headless chickens hopped up on acid. Relax everyone!

It's a well known fact that after the invention of microsoft word, followed by texting, followed by facebook and twitter, the human race is slowly forgetting about the art of calligraphy.

Never been a huge call for calligraphy in Birmingham. Let's face it, the blue half of the city have only just got to grips with smearing their own excrement onto the walls of their caves.

Confident enough to put £500 of your own hard earned money on it?

Once done we should see the odds drop quite significantly...

It's a well known fact that after the invention of microsoft word, followed by texting, followed by facebook and twitter, the human race is slowly forgetting about the art of calligraphy.

Never been a huge call for calligraphy in Birmingham. Let's face it, the blue half of the city have only just got to grips with smearing their own excrement onto the walls of their caves.

:D

It must be difficult to write when you have no thumbs :winkold:

Made me chuckle that did. :lol:

:D

It must be difficult to write when you have no thumbs :winkold:

And webbing between your fingers.

:crylaugh: Brilliant. Just brilliant.