Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I love dogs and hope to be in a position to one day have one.  I made the heartbreaking decision years ago that as a single working man it wouldn't be fair to leave a dog on it's own for 10 hours a day Mon-Fri.

I'll probably need to wait until I'm retired but the danger there is being older and having no experience of looking after a dog might be too much.

I dunno. 

• Like 1

How is Peter Andre so rich?

I thought this before when I saw his massive **** mansion. Now I just saw on social media his huge pad in Cyprus, massive with all the bells and whistles.

He had a 1 hit wonder about 20 years ago. Married and divorced a tart and has a few kids. How is he living it up the lavish millionaire lifestyle in 2020?

9 hours ago, Genie said:

I thought this before when I saw his massive **** mansion. Now I just saw on social media his huge pad in Cyprus, massive with all the bells and whistles.

He had a 1 hit wonder about 20 years ago. Married and divorced a tart and has a few kids. How is he living it up the lavish millionaire lifestyle in 2020?

I have got all of his hit

• Haha 2

On 03/09/2020 at 13:13, troon_villan said:

This cat looks surprisingly tame despite the woman being almost elbow deep.  

Elbow deep in pussy demands a Kenneth Williams gif.....

.....or not, actually when i think about it 🤨

16 hours ago, Genie said:

It’s insania.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Mostly. The good thing about kids is that they typically don't bite your toes when you're asleep.

And there comes a day when you no longer have to clear up their shit. 

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't want to do this it's just a theory, but would it be possible to allow yourself to be eaten by a snake and film the experience so you've got footage of what it's like inside the snake's belly and how the whole process works, and then cut yourself out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, useless said:

I wouldn't want to do this it's just a theory, but would it be possible to allow yourself to be eaten by a snake and film the experience so you've got footage of what it's like inside the snake's belly and how the whole process works, and then cut yourself out.

tenor.gif

I wonder what professional football would be like if, instead of the 'head hunting' model, footballers simply applied for advertised posts like the rest of us? 

"Aston Villa have an exciting opportunity for a young, ambitious central midfielder. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, team-oriented, self starter, with an aptitude for passing and tackling - some goalscoring ability would be desirable, but not essential. Training will be provided, but some previous Premier League experience is essential. Competitive reward package, with a starting salary of £40,000 pw, rising to £70,000 dependent on performance reviews. You will be based at our Erdington head office, but some travel will be required. Apply with full C.V. to Mr. J. Lange, Sporting Director, Aston Villa FC, Birmingham B6 6HE". 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Â