Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I watched a video on youtube and Forrest Galante answered a similar question and said that snakes and animals in general will usally kill their prey before swallowing it whole. Although I have heard reports of crocodiles eating their way out of snakes bellies.

36 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Surely the pressure inside a snake would crush every bone in your body, and I’d imagine you might suffocate.

That’s before you factor in also fitting in and being able to operate some sort of apparatus to cut your way out.

This experiment sounds fun, sign me up! 

Hang on you won’t wear a paper mask but you’ll get fitted for a live anaconda suit?

• Haha 2

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

Thanks for not reading my posts.

I’ve already stated that I wear one as and when required 👍

I wasn’t being 100% serious.

For the record, I do not think you would wear a live anaconda, just in case that was also in doubt.

1 hour ago, useless said:

I watched a video on youtube and Forrest Galante answered a similar question and said that snakes and animals in general will usally kill their prey before swallowing it whole. Although I have heard reports of crocodiles eating their way out of snakes bellies.

There are pics of a snake bursting while eating a croc, there's no way a live croc would allow itself to be swallowed whole though surely.

9 minutes ago, useless said:

What would happen if a asteroid/meteor the size of London hit the earth in the middle of the nignt. When I think of it I imagine everything shaking and thinking 'holy **** what the hell was that.

Assuming that it hit anywhere near where you were, the compression wave would kill you before you could form that thought.

1 minute ago, limpid said:

Assuming that it hit anywhere near where you were, the compression wave would kill you before you could form that thought.

I guess we’d be made aware of its imminent arrival before we went to bed too.

Â