Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

31 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

What if someone, even a friend has actually found a way to make $1000 per day working from home on the internet and is genuinely trying to tell you how to make you rich...

If I made that a day by working 30 mins a day from home, I wouldn't be broadcasting it on every comment site!

On 02/02/2017 at 08:54, Wainy316 said:

That snowboard lady had two accounts. 

She fooled us all into believing she was some long haired, semi Dutch, lego architect.

Those were strange times I indeed.  She was also a 7ft black security guard who liked several pints.

On 01/02/2017 at 12:55, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Is it my imagination but did we at one point have people posting to VT using 2 different accounts? 

Not sure. It's 50/50

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Notionally at least, we're all here because we support the same football club. If that club goes into administration, what happens to Off Topic?

We all party because the one thing ruining our lives is gone.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Notionally at least, we're all here because we support the same football club. If that club goes into administration, what happens to Off Topic?

I thought we were all primarily here to pass comment on @Xela's love life with an occasional picture of Kenneth Williams thrown in for good measure.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

Now that would be an episode of the undateables, some Villa fan with shades in a wheelchair getting it on with pictures of Kenneth Williams...

tumblr_lu0b6tfVBW1qlvie8o1_500.gif

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I remember when I was a kid, this clip was on that Denis Norden show and my mum, dad and older sister cracked up. I went upstairs in a mood, crying because they wouldn't tell me what was funny.

My parents must have seen this as an opportunity for 'the talk', so 5 minutes later I was sat on my mum and dads bed being shown condoms and sanitary towels.

I don't like catchphrase anymore.

To be fair I think there are far more reasons to dislike catchphrase than that! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Meath_Villan said:

Bryce Dallas Howard .....some movies ...**** yeah id smash it ........other movies .......**** no ....well maybe but im not going out of my way like 

I've only just found out she's Ron Howard's daughter, I had no idea.

Â