Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I wasn't talking about attitudes to nudity, but about the idea of whipping one's todger out being a sign of adulthood - when it strikes me as the very definition of 'puerile'. 

14 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I wasn't talking about attitudes to nudity, but about the idea of whipping one's todger out being a sign of adulthood - when it strikes me as the very definition of 'puerile'. 

It was quite common for me to do it when pissed out of my head but I am very immature to a degree so that explains that. 

On 20/03/2017 at 18:14, Xela said:

Why do famous (and semi famous) people keep naked photos of themselves on their phones or in their cloud? Or send them to other people? They will always come out at some point!

I'd imagine a decent number of them, particularly semi famous, do it knowing they're going to come out to be honest. 

16 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Why does it feel good to piss in your own bath.

You mean while you're in the bath taking a bath ?  Or going to the bog and deciding to empty into the bath instead of into the toilet?

3 hours ago, BOF said:

You mean while you're in the bath taking a bath ?  Or going to the bog and deciding to empty into the bath instead of into the toilet?

When you're in the bath taking a bath. Why would I do it when I'm not in the bath :)

15 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

When you're in the bath taking a bath. Why would I do it when I'm not in the bath :)

Yeah I mean, doing it whilst in the bath makes perfect sense.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I'd say it was pretty normal, isn't it?

Bathing in your own piss? Each to their own :D

I seem to remember doing it when I was a toddler but apart from that no.

You're not bathing in piss really because it's only a tiny percentage of the water in your bath. I just thought it was pretty normal for people to do it as I know my wife does. It seems I've been doing it all my life then when I should of grew out of it by 5 or 6. Anyway I am actually about to get in the bath to warm my bones up.

10 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

You're not bathing in piss really because it's only a tiny percentage of the water in your bath. I just thought it was pretty normal for people to do it as I know my wife does. It seems I've been doing it all my life then when I should of grew out of it by 5 or 6. Anyway I am actually about to get in the bath to warm my bones up.

Pics plz

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

If it's to warm up then why not cut out the middle man and piss all over yourself?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

No, men and women don't live happily ever after.

"Ninety-nine percent of the world's lovers are not with their first choice. That's what makes the jukebox play" (Willie Nelson)

Â