Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

4 hours ago, Xela said:

Is it just me or is New Years Day an incredibly dull day?

I've been home for 12 straight days now so the boredom has sorta blurred into one long New Years day

be glad to go back to work on a Tuesday ... 

Just now, LancsVillan said:

I often wonder why I don't post on here as often as I used to

I also wonder if any fecker noticed ..... they didnt :) 

Oh and @tonyh29 get to sleep you shandy drinking southerner, a scratch on the knee ..... whatever next!!!!!

I noticed , it's just I didn't care :)

• Like 1

There is a program called "Judge Judy".

I have seen about 3 minutes of it and it is essentially a collection of dumb words removed who can't sort out simple arguments.  The bit I saw was about someone borrowed a car and damaged it and did not pay for the repair.

Ok, the program is shit but why would anyone download it.  There are 1000's of torrents for this a) someone uploads it b ) someone downloads this.

Who is watching this ? 

52 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I have seen about 3 minutes of it and it is essentially a collection of dumb words removed who can't sort out simple arguments.  The bit I saw was about someone borrowed a car and damaged it and did not pay for the repair.

Ok, the program is shit but why would anyone download it.  There are 1000's of torrents for this a) someone uploads it b ) someone downloads this.

Who is watching this ? 

I agree but on the other hand I have downloaded the "Jeopardy" a fair bit. These days though if I am about I watch it live, on the kodi.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Who is watching this ? 

My Dad, that's who! Every time I go over during the day, he's watching Judge ******* Judy!  

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

It's like that every bloody day in my local supermarket. I'm like stretch armstrong getting in my car after a selfish driver parks inches from my door

53 minutes ago, Xela said:

It's like that every bloody day in my local supermarket. I'm like stretch armstrong getting in my car after a selfish driver parks inches from my door

Isn't it the same everywhere though. I'm forever trying to squeeze out the car in car parks.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a version of the "Antiques Roadshow" in America.

It immediately makes me think if Karl Pilkington in the Art Gallery in London,  he walks up to the owner and asks him "What's the newest thing you got mate ?"

Is it like that, I hope it is ?  People rocking up with Scalectric's and Rubik cube's that have been carefully passed down through generation after generation.  "There is some wear and tear which is to be expected after such a long time but you know what ? maybe we can just get another red sticker for it"

Is it like that ?

Â