Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

2 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Screw Blockbusters, screw Bob Holness and screw your gold run.

If I'm asked if I want tea or coffee and I want tea then I might still say "I'll have a T please Bob".  I'm fairly funny though.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, BOF said:

If I'm asked if I want tea or coffee and I want tea then I might still say "I'll have a T please Bob".  I'm fairly funny though.

I do the opposite. When I'm getting the drinks in and people ask me for a tea, I'll say "What T is a scary dinosaur with small arms?"

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, darrenm said:

I do the opposite. When I'm getting the drinks in and people ask me for a tea, I'll say "What T is a scary dinosaur with small arms?"

What a team we would be.

• Like 1

Why do famous (and semi famous) people keep naked photos of themselves on their phones or in their cloud? Or send them to other people? They will always come out at some point!

19 minutes ago, Xela said:

Why do famous (and semi famous) people keep naked photos of themselves on their phones or in their cloud? Or send them to other people? They will always come out at some point!

And why does Rachel Riley not do it?

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Because in the main they're normal people, like me and you. They're occasionally arrogant, self centered pig ****, but then spend a few games in L3 and I'll show you real hatred. 

Famous people eh, bless them. It would do my head in. 

1 minute ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Because in the main they're normal people, like me and you. They're occasionally arrogant, self centered pig ****, but then spend a few games in L3 and I'll show you real hatred. 

Famous people eh, bless them. It would do my head in. 

I guess its not just famous people, I guess it could apply to anyone. With tech as it is now, I wouldn't put myself in danger of a nude pic of mine getting out there! 

Yeah I used to send dick pics but that was on an old Nokia 0.3mp camera. Not know though. 

1 minute ago, Xela said:

I guess its not just famous people, I guess it could apply to anyone. With tech as it is now, I wouldn't put myself in danger of a nude pic of mine getting out there! 

Yeah I used to send dick pics but that was on an old Nokia 0.3mp camera. Not know though. 

Then you've come to the right thread. 

28 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I guess that's one of the ways I know I'm an adult, I'll get my todger out any time no worries. 

Not sure if deliberately ironic. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Not sure if deliberately ironic. 

Nah deadly serious. I don't mean I'll just get my knob out walking down the street, in Morrisons, in a school etc. But you know when you're in the gym, or at a spa or whatever, I'm seriously not bothered if people see my winky. 

I flat share with a friend and I'll pop to the bog naked. If she sees the auld fella so be it. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Nah deadly serious. I don't mean I'll just get my knob out walking down the street, in Morrisons, in a school etc. But you know when you're in the gym, or at a spa or whatever, I'm seriously not bothered if people see my winky. 

I flat share with a friend and I'll pop to the bog naked. If she sees the auld fella so be it. 

Never understood people who are 'bothered' by nudity, never will either. 

20 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Never understood people who are 'bothered' by nudity, never will either. 

I'm not bothered by it, I just wouldn't want a picture of my erect cock being whatsapped between female work colleagues (as they would only laugh :(

Â