Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I can't understand it, microwave is used once a day at most. Kettle is in use pretty much round the clock (I work nights and just stick to same routine on my days nights off) 

She isn't bright enough to go around winding people up, it's just some stupid idea about saving electricity or something.

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

How do people that stupid get into management?

He also insists it takes him 90 minutes to get into work, despite him living half the distance from work that I live (on the route I have to take, more or less) and it only taking me an hour.

I could go on and on about what he does that pisses me off. Slurping his drinks, snorting, telling everyone how busy he is everytime he opens his mouth, calling emails "tweets", doing air quote marks when they make literally no sense, tucking his tie into his trousers. The list is endless.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He also insists it takes him 90 minutes to get into work, despite him living half the distance from work that I live (on the route I have to take, more or less) and it only taking me an hour.

I could go on and on about what he does that pisses me off. Slurping his drinks, snorting, telling everyone how busy he is everytime he opens his mouth, calling emails "tweets", doing air quote marks when they make literally no sense, tucking his tie into his trousers. The list is endless.

I would lose my shit, I really would, kick over a chair and brick this **** windows.

24 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Is Jono your boss?  He's a bit of a word removed.  And he wears shorts to work.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

FYI he's a **** moron and I hate him.

:lol:

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

How do people that stupid get into management?

Cus they're too dumb to be any use where the work gets done, so they get moved to somewhere where they'll be mostly harmless?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, blandy said:

Cus they're too dumb to be any use where the work gets done, so they get moved to somewhere where they'll be mostly harmless?

aka "The Peter Principle". 

• Like 1

I wonder if anything is happening in the world of Aston Villa? (Transfers, etc.) I assume not, but I wouldn't know, as I haven't been near On Topic or any football sites for ages. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I wonder if anything is happening in the world of Aston Villa? (Transfers, etc.) I assume not, but I wouldn't know, as I haven't been near On Topic or any football sites for ages. 

We've signed 10 players and are top of the league. Catch up!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

My colleague at the tiniest bit of speculation says as fact we have signed so and so. I therefore suspect we havent signed anyone. 

• Like 1

Â