Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I'm sure it's often been expressed in here, but I wonder what life would have been different if I didn't like Villa or like football (Yes, i've put those two down as separate entities to cover myself).

Not worrying or getting pissed off about events I have no control over, only having a vague idea of who Lawro, Savage etc are, having weekends completely free. Sounds glorious.

But I'd miss "off-topic" on VT, so pros and cons I guess.:)

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

What's a good website for finding cheap hotel rooms? 

Trivago and Hotels Combined compare all the other hotel sites like Booking, Hotels, Last Minute, Late Rooms, plus most of the hotels direct

• Like 1

On 12/28/2015 at 17:45, Shropshire Lad said:

I'm sure it's often been expressed in here, but I wonder what life would have been different if I didn't like Villa or like football (Yes, i've put those two down as separate entities to cover myself).

Not worrying or getting pissed off about events I have no control over, only having a vague idea of who Lawro, Savage etc are, having weekends completely free. Sounds glorious.

But I'd miss "off-topic" on VT, so pros and cons I guess.:)

Sounds tempting doesn't it?

You have to have the bad times to make the good times though, I guess. And we are due one hell of a good time... :(

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

Grandpa Joe, bed bound and no doubt claiming everything under the sun, suddenly feels ok to visit the chocolate factory. Benefit cheat. 

It makes me sick. They should bring back hanging for people like this.

2 minutes ago, useless said:

If a ten minute film (or however long) represents ten minutes. How much time does a photo represent.

It depends on the shutter speed of the camera it was taken with.

• Like 4

Â