dudevillaisnice

The tabloids reckon that Jack Rodwell is a transfer target for Man Utd and Chelsea. They got a ridiculous fee for Warf, so I doubt they're desperate for the money and he is an Everton lad. Having said that, you get the feeling that if one of the big teams really wanted him (like Citeh wanted Lescott) then they would sell.

Would be a shame, but I think eventually he will end up at a top 4 club.

It's a matter of when he ends up there rather than if, in my opinion.

He's Everton through and through, and is a fantastic talent, but he's been coveted since he was 13/14 by these clubs, as well as others and offered all sorts, but he stayed. Anyway, we've supposedly turned down an opening offer (to test the waters I guess) of £14million off Chelsea.

He's going to be an excellent player, but he needs a break just now cos he has played too much lately through necessity. Can go as far as he wants though, in my opinion.

Exactly what my Everton-supporting mate was saying last night. He's convinced it's only a matter of time before he goes, probably to Chelsea or ManUre.

They'll still be top 10 but won't be threatening 5th. More quality in the top half this year.

Just noticed they're playing Hull away in the league on wednesday. Assumed this was their spare game from playing in europa league qualifying but that for them is Man. City away so where's this one come from?

They'll still be top 10 but won't be threatening 5th. More quality in the top half this year.

Just noticed they're playing Hull away in the league on wednesday. Assumed this was their spare game from playing in europa league qualifying but that for them is Man. City away so where's this one come from?

Cos of the Carling Cup game and Premier league clashed or something because of a Europa game...I dunno I'm confused :(

We just need players back, Pienaar, Osman and Neville should all hopefully be back next week, as will Billy from his ban. We are just low on confidence right now and the last place you need to go is Old Trafford to sort that out, especially with our record against them (they batter us quite often if you never knew).

Saha, Cahill, Howard and Rodwell all played with injuries today because we are that short. We need players back, so we can rest those with injuries and we will sort it out, or rather, we should sort it out.

Everton thumped today by United. I don't think they'll get anywhere near 5th this season after seeing them this season, I recognise the injury problems have a major part to play in their performances.

I wouldn't read too much into that.

A fair few teams will still take a hammering at OT this year.

When the Russian lad fully settles in and Arteta returns they'll rally. They aren't a million miles of us now, depite their poor form. And it's still only November.

Yeah, tbf to Everton I think they've done the best they could of possibly done so far this season being plagued with injuries etc... When they get all their best players back and back into a routine of winning again, they'll have no problem, but I still don't think they'll be too much of a threat to us Citeh, Liverpool and Spurs (for now atleast).

They will be up there in the race for top 4. No doubt about it. They were I think in the relegation zone at the start of the season (correct me) but look at the table and they are slowly climbing up. During the second half of the season when their injuries inevitably sort themselves out they will be able to pummel injury-hit teams. No doubt they will be top 8 IMO.

They were further behind us last year (much later into the season too) and still overtook us!

Still a massive threat to where we want to end up. Im still watching out for their results in the same way im looking out for Spurs, City, and Pools.

Everton will still be up there, so long as they don't have any more injury problems. (I'm assuming Yakubu or Saha will get inured a few more times again, I'm talking about losing Howard, or Rodwell, and Pienaar, Neville and Arteta coming back strong)

As has been said, they win their game in hand are only 4 points behind us.. hardly a time to be writing them off.. especially when you consider we have a tricky game against Spurs next, and they play Hull.

Â