dudevillaisnice

Radio 5 were slagging Fellani pre match saying he wasn't looking interested and so on

are the players under performing or is it just one of those runs when nothing goes right ?

Think he's fed up with Yobo pumping the ball over his head every week to be honest...

Nothings going right at the moment, nothing. Even when we beat West Ham they battered us.

They'll struggle to finish in the top 10 this season IMO

I agree. 2 wins and we are back up there, just can't see where 2 wins are going to come from :?

Need to see who we can bring in in January because Moyes has said he wants players in, hopefully they can make a difference.

At least Pienaar, Fellaini and Billy are back for the weekend :P

Never write Everton off.

Pretty sure they'll hit a good run of form at some point.

Our run:

Liverpool (h)

AEK Athens (a)

Spurs (h)

Chelsea (a)

BATE Borisov (h)

Brum (h)

Sunderland (a)

Burnley (h)

uptil the end of 2009. I wish I had your confidence :lol: Oh and the first 2 league games of 2010 are Arsenal away and City at home :lol:

Never write Everton off.

Our run:

Liverpool (h)

AEK Athens (a)

Spurs (h)

Chelsea (a)

BATE Borisov (h)

Brum (h)

Sunderland (a)

Burnley (h)

uptil the end of 2009. I wish I had your confidence :lol: Oh and the first 2 league games of 2010 are Arsenal away and City at home :lol:

I predict you'll get 9 points from those six league games coming... and from then, if you can do that I think you'll be fine having been through the worst. It is vital you don't LOSE on Sunday though to the thieves... for Everton's and Villa's benefit haha.

Things aren't looking good at the moment for the Scousers in blue and that run of games isn't the sort of thing you want when your struggling but history suggests they will sort themselves out, Moyes will sort it I'm sure.

Confidence is low and too many players are out at the moment but I think they will climb the table in the new year, although its not appeared as if the players are fighting as hard as in years gone bye for their manager.

Never write Everton off.

Our run:

Liverpool (h)

AEK Athens (a)

Spurs (h)

Chelsea (a)

BATE Borisov (h)

Brum (h)

Sunderland (a)

Burnley (h)

You could put a positive spin on it if you tried.

You don't expect to get many points on this run, so surely whatever you do pick up will be seen as some good points gained? Having a tough run in here suggests that after this run, you'll probably have a far kinder run, which will also coincide with the return of some of your kep players, so you will probably pick up lots of points then.

Just whatever you do, do not lose this weekend. Please.

New Stadium in Kirkby rejected...Happy Days :D :D :D

Not even gonna talk about the match last night. Just shocking.

Fair enough it's not quite in Liverpool but you can't really expand Goodison much more so what other options are there apart from a groundshare...

I think Everton are now **** beyond belief tbh and its a shame

I don't think the full ramifications of the Stadium getting bounced have even hit home yet, there was so much invested in the deal that Everton have to take a big hit it.

Knowsley Council must be gutted, they've spent a fortune, Kenwright will be completely devastated. All the eggs were in one basket and today someone stole it and ate all the eggs, some day the basket will get found

I really dot think the Evertonians who are happy today actually realise what an effect this is going to have

Plan B? There simply isnt one and because of todays decision, finances are bolloxed from what I've heard and understood

I feel sorry for them, even the ones who didn't want it to hapen and are happy campers today, trust me the smiles wont last long

Agree Bicks, massive blow.

No team should be 3-0 down to Hull at HT. Awful.

Lived in Liverpool a while, got a lot of time for Everton. Hopefully they can do THEIR city proud at the weekend.

I think Everton are now **** beyond belief tbh and its a shame

I don't think the full ramifications of the Stadium getting bounced have even hit home yet, there was so much invested in the deal that Everton have to take a big hit it.

Knowsley Council must be gutted, they've spent a fortune, Kenwright will be completely devastated. All the eggs were in one basket and today someone stole it and ate all the eggs, some day the basket will get found

I really dot think the Evertonians who are happy today actually realise what an effect this is going to have

Plan B? There simply isnt one and because of todays decision, finances are bolloxed from what I've heard and understood

I feel sorry for them, even the ones who didn't want it to hapen and are happy campers today, trust me the smiles wont last long

How?

The finances would only be improved by £6million a YEAR if we moved to Kirkby and it was always full, what sort of difference is that, really? It's hardly even a player nowadays.

This is a kick up the arse for the board who were so convinced it was going ahead they blanked all other offers and didn't even consider them. It is THEIR fault there is no plan B. Now they are the ones who've got to pay and sort us out before we get totally **** over. We have had chances for discussion with them. I'm led to believe we are still in talks with Tesco about building a ground somewhere else in Liverpool with them. Which would mean they part fund it again.

If we go down, and are **** then so be it. I can say that I'm pretty certain we would headed down had we moved to Kirkby anyway. The plans were a load of shite, the transport links were abysmal, the profit margins were so low it's ridiculous, everything about it was shite.

Â