dudevillaisnice

It might happen in every Everton game maybe but no way is it prevalent everywhere as you suggest, and doing it consistently is %100 dirty, and also a subtle admission of lack of skill and ability.

So pulling of shirts to prevent a team breaking away is not common in the game? :lol: Seriously? :lol:

You questionning his lack of skill and ability then? He was amazing today so I don't think you can question his skill and ability :winkold:

If he was that good he wouldn't always find himself in a position, where he has to deliberately foul someone to halt a counter attack. I think you can certainly question his intelligence and defensive ability. Of course other teams do it , I can even recall a couple of times when Petrov has clipped a player after he has skipped past him. The point is Fellaini does it far more than any other player in the prem and he does it constantly. He is either a cheat or a shite footballer. You'se choose.

If he was that good he wouldn't always find himself in a position, where he has to deliberately foul someone to halt a counter attack. I think you can certainly question his intelligence and defensive ability. Of course other teams do it , I can even recall a couple of times when Petrov has clipped a player after he has skipped past him.The point is Fellaini does it far more than any other player in the prem and he does it constantly. He is either a cheat or a shite footballer. You'se choose.

How do you know he does it more than any other player in the prem?

I didn't say that's what all of his cards were for I said 5 or so, last year. Last year, he was an eccentric young lad (was only 22 last week), there is nobody like him in the prem for sure. New to the country, and getting to speed with the league, and how it works, it's a different world to the Belgian league. He's improved loads this year on knowing when it is right and when it is wrong to do fouls like that.

Leaving aside whether he's a dirty player or not, Fellani's performances have been on the whole terrible this season. And this is from someone who thought he was very good last season.

Must admit I was amazed Jo started ahead of Saha and Yakubu in the 4-5-1, he seems to come from the JPA school of intepreting the offside trap.

Everton won't go down but with the fixtures coming up for them, the top half is looking pretty distant. Can see Moyes walking away at the end of the season.

Im still pretty confident Everton will finish 8/9th they need to get a few players back. They have really missed Jagielka probably there best player last season and of course Arteta whos probably there best player.

Leaving aside whether he's a dirty player or not, Fellani's performances have been on the whole terrible this season. And this is from someone who thought he was very good last season.

Must admit I was amazed Jo started ahead of Saha and Yakubu in the 4-5-1, he seems to come from the JPA school of intepreting the offside trap.

Everton won't go down but with the fixtures coming up for them, the top half is looking pretty distant. Can see Moyes walking away at the end of the season.

Along with the rest of the team then...He was excellent today, as were Pienaar and Heitinga.

Saha was carrying a injury, Yakubu is not fit enough yet.

Everton were a touch unlucky today but I wouldn't say they outplayed Liverpool.

I'd say they did. Midfield battle was totally won by Everton. General game play was very much in favour of Everton. Liverpool cannot defend for shit right now, but sadly Everton can't attack either. Jo and Saha both looked very poor, off the pace with their injury problems.. and even Cahill missed a free header in the box. It was a great save, yes... but how many times in the past has Cahill buried them without giving the keeper the slightest hope of making a save.

Fellaini won every single header, (with the use of his elbows yet again! but we won't dwell on that).. and Pienaar looked class... but winning headers and having 1 lively player isn't gonna get through a Premiership defence, even one as poor as Liverpool's right now. Liverpool had 1 lucky goal, and then capitalised on a defensive mistake.

I wouldn't say Liverpool were 'lucky' because they took full advantage of the bits of luck which came their way, and Everton didn't.

By the way. I thought the referee for today's game was excellent. It could have been a very difficult game with lots of stoppages, but even though the tempo was high and tackles were fierce, he managed to keep the game flowing.. was even to both teams and got all the key decisions right..

Just saying this because it's not very often you get a chance to praise a referee these days.

Jo looked very poor

Thought Jo done alright meself. What injury problems though? He had one little knock to his knee for which he missed one game. Rest of the time he's been benched. We went worse when he went off, I thought. He annoys me with offsides though, he seriously gets blown up for it all the time.

Ref was crap, as usual, gave us fook all, whilst giving them free kicks for similar challenges that were made on us but went unpunished. I ain't even arsed about refs anymore, same old, same old it is.

Ref was crap, as usual, gave us fook all, whilst giving them free kicks for similar challenges that were made on us but went unpunished. I ain't even arsed about refs anymore, same old, same old it is.

I agree with this bit. It seems the FA are doing everything they can to get Liverpool back into the top 4, surprise, surprise.

So to sum up:

Jo's fine, Fellaini is awesome, the defence is great, Rodwell is going to be sold to Chelsea for £20m, Heitinga is brilliant...

Why exactly are you 16th then?

:lol:

I see you read that all correctly and in depth...

I said Jo did alright today. I said Fellaini was awesome today. Never said anything about the defence being great... :lol:. Never said anything about Rodwell. Heitinga is good, not brilliant, but he played well today.

Its all very well playing good but it really doesn't matter if you are losing.

Just ask Paul Hart!

Everton have problems, you'd have to be blind not to see it. I'm fond of them as my Dad supports them but they need to sort it soon, there is Alot of teams going to be pulled into a relegation fight this year and if Everton don't sort themselves out before the New Year its going to be long, hard season.

I won't be at all suprised if Moyes leaves if things don't improve either.

Its all very well playing good but it really doesn't matter if you are losing.

Just ask Paul Hart!

Everton have problems, you'd have to be blind not to see it. I'm fond of them as my Dad supports them but they need to sort it soon, there is Alot of teams going to be pulled into a relegation fight this year and if Everton don't sort themselves out before the New Year its going to be long, hard season.

I won't be at all suprised if Moyes leaves if things don't improve either.

Thats the thing though, we've been playing poorly, Benfica times 2, Hull, United, etc. We played really poorly. So this is a step in the right direction. With Pienaar back we are a different kettle of fish, he is vital to us atm, in Arteta's absence. Neville and Osman should be back in and around the next 3 weeks, then Jags should follow soon after and we are nearly back. I'm not worrying...yet....

I friggin' hate Liverpool.

Everton were unlucky today, big time. Feel sorry for the Russian lad. Bad miss. He was having a very good game until that point. Then he went missing.

Everton will be fine, they're capable of going on a 4 or 5 game winning streak no bother.

Â