dudevillaisnice

Jagielka hit injury setback now. Out til new year for sure, possibly February.

I'd really start questioning Evertons medical team. I know clean comebacks are probably rarer than delayed ones, but all of evertons injuries lately have hut major problems. Arteta an infection which wasn't spotted soon enough, jagielka a complication in surgery, Saha and Jo continual problems, even Cahill who isn't renowned as injury prone has spent alot of time out by his standards.

Jagielka hit injury setback now. Out til new year for sure, possibly February.

I'd really start questioning Evertons medical team. I know clean comebacks are probably rarer than delayed ones, but all of evertons injuries lately have hut major problems. Arteta an infection which wasn't spotted soon enough, jagielka a complication in surgery, Saha and Jo continual problems, even Cahill who isn't renowned as injury prone has spent alot of time out by his standards.

The infection wasn't spotted by us because he is doing the main part of his recovery out in Spain with his own personal physio, who works in cooperation with Everton, Everton only noticed when they went out to check on his recuperation and took him for his next scan, when it was spotted. Jagielka's issue was a torn meniscus in his knee cartilage - pretty common with a ACL tear, and they had known he would need this operation since the original operation. No praise for the fact they have actually got Saha pretty fit? Something United's medical team couldn't do? Jo injury problems? News to me, one little knock in the match on Thursday meant he missed yesterday, he has missed the odd game with a knock but it's cos he is weak as fook! Cahill has played pretty much every game since the early part of last season, considering he broke his metatarsal twice, and badly damaged his knee ligaments I'd say that was pretty good going...

Considering it's exactly the same medical team who have got us through years and years under Moyes with a tiny squad and doing amazing to get players back before their due date, I can't say I agree.

Watch Everton string together a 40 match unbeaten run now from nowhere and be a point behind us by Xmas now! They did the same thing last season.

United away next :lol:

We never get anything from there, added to the fact they will want to put things right after this weekend...ah well :lol:

then it's just Arteta really, which I'm guessing will be around the end of Feb/March til we see him again - that's over a year since the injury for our best player :cry:

Think yourself lucky, ours had to retire last season!

How did you lot beat West Ham? They murdered you in the last half hour. Not that I feel sorry for the injury time scoring-in bastards (both halves!!!!!)

They murdered us first half as well to be honest :lol:

Bout time we got some luck though, we have battered teams and dropped points this season so it's only fair ;)

nope very much doubt you have either...

name some games where you didn't get what you deserved then

I have actually...

Bolton, we deserved a point at least. Same at Burnley, deserved a point.

Stoke and Wolves, we were on top for large spells but they defended well so deserved a point each. Not complaining bout them really.

I'd be interested in the age profile of Villa fans who don't like Everton, as I see it as something that has sprung out of our perceived rivalry of the last few years.

I can't see that there is anything to dislike about them, cracking club, smashing ground, great traditions and vocal but grounded supporters.

Clubs like Everton and the Villa are the future of football in this country.

nope very much doubt you have either...

name some games where you didn't get what you deserved then

I have actually...

Bolton, we deserved a point at least. Same at Burnley, deserved a point.

Stoke and Wolves, we were on top for large spells but they defended well so deserved a point each. Not complaining bout them really.

All put in the shade by that mugging you committed at Fratton Park. :lol:

I'd be interested in the age profile of Villa fans who don't like Everton, as I see it as something that has sprung out of our perceived rivalry of the last few years.

I can't see that there is anything to dislike about them, cracking club, smashing ground, great traditions and vocal but grounded supporters.

Clubs like Everton and the Villa are the future of football in this country.

Their stadium is not 'smashing' and their fans aren't really that vocal (apart from when they go "WAAAAAAAAAH" lol) but apart from that, I prefer Everton X100 more than Spurs, Citeh, Man United, Liverpool and Chelsea because they have a quite a likeable manager, their fans are not deluded and seem to be on the same level as Villa fans and they have a great sense of history and tradition like us.

Â