dudevillaisnice

Sorry AG but the only people blinkered about Fellaini are Everton fans, its happened far too many times now for it to be accidental. Yes Vidic did it to Heitinga but he hasn't got a long list of previous like Fellani who I'm affraid has lost the benefit of the doubt and can fairly be labelled a dirty player. How many bookings has he picked up since he has been with you?

Most of the times he catches people with his elbow its not when he is using his arms to get up but in fact when he is already up and he seems to swing his arm out wildly for no logical reason other than looking for an opponent. Now he isn't like Fashanu in that I don't think he has intent to hurt players but he swings his elbow in their direction nonetheless and very often it isn't to 'get up'.

He swings it out behind them in order in my view to fend opponents off and to stop them trying to win the header, as a result he often catches people as he did today.

I do agree with you that Brown is worse than Fellani thats a fair point but I honestly think non Everton fans have a slightly more objective view of the actions of the man with the stupid hair.

You using yellow cards as an excuse? Do yous actually know what most of his yellow cards have been for?

Most of them have been for fouls when he was trying to stop the other team breaking, like tugging the shirts and clipping at heels. He has cut down on this a lot, or at least come a lot cuter with it. Then he has had a few for dissent and some for "continual fouling". As far as I can remember he has never been booked (or sent off) for elbowing/forearming/punching/whatever another player.

He "swings his arms about" like most players do when they jump, watch, most players do it, it's all about momentum. He has always jumped like that, he does it even when people aren't around him.

Cos MOTD does a little reel of clips, mainly from the game v Hull last season, when he was getting physically assaulted all game by their defenders, yet they never showed that, did they?Only showed Felli giving them back exactly what they had gave him all game. He's got labelled dirty for picking up a load of cards last season, when noone actually knows what most of them were for.

Looking grim for the Toffees....on paper they look imposing, but as a team......not at all

Did you watch the game today? There was only one team in it for a good 70-80 minutes, and they weren't wearing red...

Well, he obviously has if use are all sayin he is the "dirtiest player in the league" and shit like that. He was sensational today, without getting booked...

People are so blinkered with Fellaini, he just **** jumped for the ball and used his arms for leverage. It's practically impossible to jump without using your arms. Vidic did exactly the same thing to Heitinga last week and barely batted an eyelid

I'm sorry AG but using Vidic as an example isn't the best thing to do, I don't think anybody would deny Vidic is also a very dirty player.

I quite like alot of Evertons players, I also like the club. But if Fellaini or Cahill got injured, I don't think I could say they didn't deserve it. Very dirty players.

You using yellow cards as an excuse? Do yous actually know what most of his yellow cards have been for?

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean. An excuse for what? For labelling him a dirty player? He is a dirty player and him getting booked a lot kind of proves that. I never said he had been booked a lot for using his elbow did I? Its true most of his booking have been for other offences, still its a hell of a lot of bookings for a player that isn't dirty.

Most of them have been for fouls when he was trying to stop the other team breaking, like tugging the shirts and clipping at heels.

Sounds like a dirty player to me.

He "swings his arms about" like most players do when they jump, watch, most players do it, it's all about momentum. He has always jumped like that, he does it even when people aren't around him.

As I've already said, I don't agree.

Cos MOTD does a little reel of clips, mainly from the game v Hull last season, when he was getting physically assaulted all game by their defenders, yet they never showed that, did they?Only showed Felli giving them back exactly what they had gave him all game. He's got labelled dirty for picking up a load of cards last season, when noone actually knows what most of them were for.

It has nothing to do with what MoTD showed I like many other people had come to that conclusion about him before they picked up on it. I can't though ever recall any other player being shown in a similar way which says something about the reputation he was building at the time.

Fellaini uses his elbows. He uses them on opposition players and has done so since he came to this country and probably before.

You don't have to agree but that is my opinion and the opinion of a lot of other people and it isn't just because someone on MoTD said so.

I think we have very different definitions of dirty players then.

To me, a dirty player is someone who goes around kicking shit out of players, stuff like that, deliberately rather than the ball.

Stopping teams breaking away is professional play, as they call it, "taking one for the team". Not fooking dirty.

Yeah, hell of a lot of yellows, but you considered 4 or 5 of them were for dissent..?

4 or 5 of them for teams breaking clear and he "takes one for the team" (as I said before)?

4 or 5 for persistent fouling?

You'd think if he was elbowing people, as often as you say, he would of been sent off by now?Or reprimanded by the FA?No? Guess what? He ain't been.

Looking grim for the Toffees....on paper they look imposing, but as a team......not at all

Did you watch the game today? There was only one team in it for a good 70-80 minutes, and they weren't wearing red...

Well, he obviously has if use are all sayin he is the "dirtiest player in the league" and shit like that. He was sensational today, without getting booked...

Didnt watch the game, just saw the result and their subsequent position in the table....both grim for Everton.

As I said AG, I think he uses his elbows deliberately on opponents. Thats my opinion and you aren't going to change that, I think anyone who uses their elbows the way he does is a dirty player.

But you said he uses it to "fend off opponents" and not with intent to injure or hurt the opponent...intending to hurt or injure an opponent is what I would define "dirty" as...

He still ain't got done for any of this so the men in suits (and black) obviously don't agree.

*awaiting him getting done for this now*

To me, a dirty player is someone who goes around kicking shit out of players, stuff like that, deliberately rather than the ball.

Stopping teams breaking away is professional play, as they call it, "taking one for the team". Not fooking dirty.

Deliberately fouling a breaking team is in no way "Professional play". It is deliberately cheating.

Deliberately fouling a breaking team is in no way "Professional play". It is deliberately cheating.

..and happens in every game...is it being dirty though?

..and happens in every game...is it being dirty though?

It might happen in every Everton game maybe but no way is it prevalent everywhere as you suggest, and doing it consistently is %100 dirty, and also a subtle admission of lack of skill and ability.

It might happen in every Everton game maybe but no way is it prevalent everywhere as you suggest, and doing it consistently is %100 dirty, and also a subtle admission of lack of skill and ability.

So pulling of shirts to prevent a team breaking away is not common in the game? :lol: Seriously? :lol:

You questionning his lack of skill and ability then? He was amazing today so I don't think you can question his skill and ability :winkold:

I dont think we will convince her, some people defend there team no matter the evidence. Ive had the same conversation with Liverpool fans about Mascherano, who i think is the dirtiest most cynical player in the premiership.

Which is why i like arguing players are divers, because they always come back with our Ash, where i always hold my hands up and say how much it annoys me. Really throws them it does.

I dont think we will convince her, some people defend there team no matter the evidence. Ive had the same conversation with Liverpool fans about Mascherano, who i think is the dirtiest most cynical player in the premiership.

Which is why i like arguing players are divers, because they always come back with our Ash, where i always hold my hands up and say how much it annoys me. Really throws them it does.

I will admit when I agree with something. I just think Fellaini has been singled out harshly (EDIT: Bare in mind, I've seen him a hell of a lot more than use)

I think Cahill is far "dirtier" than Fellaini.

Â