dudevillaisnice

Honest to god, I heard one shout from my seat and that was the one given by the ref, Ashley Young, he never even complained.

You wanna know why the booing? Because after the challenge, Petrov got straight back up to his feet, then suddenly collapsed in a heap on the floor...

Still don't agree it was an awful challenge, seen it a lot now, and still don;t think it was a red.

I never saw the challenge by Heskey, I was having a good old gab about something and turned around to see Heitinga flat out, just asked cos some guys said he elbowed him, never saw it meself.

That Young one was a handball, I even posted in the match thread when it happened "A handball shout that the Everton fans actually got right!?" :lol: There was more shouts though, your fans were even starting to whistle an boo because the ref weren't giving them.

It was a bad challenge, he didn't get the ball and his left foot went stoods first on Petrovs ankle. Of course he got up, he weren't happy with that at all, it was just a reaction. The fact he went back down, hobbled around for a bit, then had t be substituted says alot really.

Well, I suppose you'll seeon MotD soon enough. :D

That Young one was a handball, I even posted in the match thread when it happened "A handball shout that the Everton fans actually got right!?" :lol: There was more shouts though, your fans were even starting to whistle an boo because the ref weren't giving them.

It was a bad challenge, he didn't get the ball and his left foot went stoods first on Petrovs ankle. Of course he got up, he weren't happy with that at all, it was just a reaction. The fact he went back down, hobbled around for a bit, then had t be substituted says alot really.

Well, I suppose you'll seeon MotD soon enough. :D

Well, I never heard any ! It's a bit funny cos the gantry is right infront of our fans in the Bullens so you hear things a lot more clearly (and loudly) cos the microphones pick it up, but I was in the Gwladys and only heard the ones on Young. They were booing cos the ref was shite and inconsistent, Warnock at one point, this was literally right infront of me, shoved Cahill in the back whilst in mid air and Cahill landed right on his back, really painful, ref didn't give it, yet Young got blown on and fell over and got a free kick ;)

I give up on the debate of the red card, I've made my feelings clear :winkold:

Honest to god, I heard one shout from my seat and that was the one given by the ref, Ashley Young, he never even complained.

Yep that was all I heard from the Everton fans too, I heard it far more from Villa fans today who were doing it because of the last match and not because of anything that happened today

Guest Ricardomeister

Cuellar was very unlucky as he clearly played the ball for the 2nd yellow and was trying to get out of the way on the first. I think the Russian guy was unlucky too as if you look at the replay he slips as he goes into the tackle (like the Geovanni one) and I don't think he deserved a red.

I've not seen MoTD or any of the coverage from todays games yet, all I have to go on was the reaction on Soccer Saturday and they were very very clear in their views. Their reaction was that the ref played to the crowd in sending him off and they don't normally say things like that so I will be interested to see it.

i think "handball" and "waaaaaaaahhhh" are the only chants that they know...

Then you obviously never went the game.

i watched the game on a stream...

all i could hear, apart from villa fans singing, was your fans shouting "handball" every 5 mins, (i will explain that this is a slight exaggeration, as you seem incapable of understanding that it is sarcasm and banter when it is written in text)... and whinging for the referee to give you something every time that our players were in any close proximity of each other... (this isnt sarcasm... your fans were constantly whinging for imaginary incidents)... and the ref bought it more often than not too...

there was a chant of "ever-ton" every now and again, so well done for that...

i think "handball" and "waaaaaaaahhhh" are the only chants that they know...

Then you obviously never went the game.

i watched the game on a stream...

all i could hear, apart from villa fans singing, was your fans shouting "handball" every 5 mins, (i will explain that this is a slight exaggeration, as you seem incapable of understanding that it is sarcasm and banter when it is written in text)... and whinging for the referee to give you something every time that our players were in any close proximity of each other... (this isnt sarcasm... your fans were constantly whinging for imaginary incidents)... and the ref bought it more often than not too...

there was a chant of "ever-ton" every now and again, so well done for that...

You know it was the Everton fans because?

I don't know how many times it has to be said, most of the handball shouts were Villa fans carrying on the piss take from previous games

and rightfuly so... their fans are a joke crying for handball every 3 seconds... (although for disclaimers sake, again, i will mention that this is an exaggeration for playful banters sake... i add the disclaimer because some people seem incapable of understanding sarcasm and banter)...

i know some of the calls were everton fans because it was right after the ball came near a villa player at chest / head height...

you can tell the difference between one set of fans and another, due to the timing and context of the incident... it was very clear on the stream... maybe they had mics close to the everton fans, who knows...

i can understand you not hearing it as strongly, being at the ground, because you are right in there with a section of fans and their noise drowns out fans that arent right next to you...

i dont hear much from away fans at villa park week in week out from the holte end, but i know they sing because my mates in the north stand tell me they do...

and rightfuly so... their fans are a joke crying for handball every 3 seconds...

i know some of the calls were everton fans because it was right after the ball came near a villa player at chest / head height...

you can tell the difference between one set of fans and another, due to the timing and context of the incident...

Er.. you do realise that when the Villa fans shout 'handball' to take the mick out of Everton fans (or anyone else) they do it after a Villa player has touched the ball don't you???

Its mocking, they do it after we touch the ball to mimic the Everton fans from last season, it really wouldn't work if they did it when the opposition fan touched the ball would it.

:lol:

Bicks, I watched the game on a stream and there were almost constant appeals for the flimsiest of perceived offences, including handball. It's odd because everybody who was at the game says they weren't there. I don't know if it's a matter of microphone positioning or the magic of TV, but whilst I can understand your frustration at people's refusal to believe the evidence of an eyewitness, it was there on the TV.

i am not an idiot trent...

i know when and why villa fans do it...

i have done it myself, along with thousands of others, after anyone touches the ball... us or them...

and that includes the keepers and ball boy...

Bicks, I watched the game on a stream and there were almost constant appeals for the flimsiest of perceived offences, including handball. It's odd because everybody who was at the game says they weren't there. I don't know if it's a matter of microphone positioning or the magic of TV, but whilst I can understand your frustration at people's refusal to believe the evidence of an eyewitness, it was there on the TV.

indeed...

Nope once again, whether it's TV or on a stream, all you can see is Everton fans screaming, moaning about anything.

I mean did you see Cuellar's sending off, the whole crowd rose to shout abuse and complain, not half of them, not the majority, all of them for a decent tackle too!

All they do is fecking Moan at every single tackle, like Bilyandtov's tackle on Petrov, Everton fans were moaning at the time it weren't a foul! Twattiest fans in the league.

Nope once again, whether it's TV or on a stream, all you can see is Everton fans screaming, moaning about anything.

I mean did you see Cuellar's sending off, the whole crowd rose to shout abuse and complain, not half of them, not the majority, all of them for a decent tackle too!

All they do is fecking Moan at every single tackle, like Bilyandtov's tackle on Petrov, Everton fans were moaning at the time it weren't a foul! Twattiest fans in the league.

You do realise the cretinous sloths from Small Heath are in the Premier League now, dont you?!

Â