dudevillaisnice

1 hour ago, Don_Simon said:

Care to go halves homey? £250,000,000 each for a team potentially / likely to be relegated, £120,000,000 loss in most recent accounts, new stadium to be funded and a team where you would potentially need to buy 15+ new players. 

I'd let you have the controlling stake if you paid £499,999,999 and I paid a quid. Deal?

Just do what Hicks/Gillette and the glazers did. Borrow every single last penny and don't put a single penny of your own money in. And only invest in transfers what the club makes. Better yet get all the money from a government owned bank (RBS). Then sell it in a few years and double your money.

I think I'm missing something with Gordon. He doesn't seem all that and I think I heard statistically he is one of the worst performing players in the league - his numbers for passes, chances, runs are diabolical.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I think I'm missing something with Gordon. He doesn't seem all that and I think I heard statistically he is one of the worst performing players in the league - his numbers for passes, chances, runs are diabolical.

Yeah, can't say I'm a Gordon expert but always thought he was quite average when I've seen him

Good day for Everton then - 2 most coveted players not at training. Gordon on the way to Newcastle apparently. The owner sticking them up for sale. Almost feels like the owner is sticking up 2 fingers to the fans as a parting gesture of he sells Gordon and Onana 

47 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Decent dive on him is about all I've seen

He's like the A typical young exciting PL winger just waiting to be found out before plummeting down the leagues in his late 20s

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

Why commit to a  new stadium, only to put the club up for sale about  a year later? All very strange.

Because he f***ed the dog and now has to get rid? 

21 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I think Gordon was Englands standout player in an u21 tournament recently.  Last season he impressed me, haven't watched him this season but I think he would be a good signing for Newcastle. 

Yeah towards the backend of last season I thought he was brilliant. 

Comes across like he believes his own hype a bit too much this season though.

Â