dudevillaisnice

before the game this week, i'd come round to a mild acceptance and admiration for Everton, That all change within 30 seconds. First tackle goes in and Osman's feigning injury.

Nearly every tackle we'd make one of there players would stay down, the 'free kick' for there goal was a perfect example of this, Then you've got all the time wasting.

Most of all i was shocked that all officials missed Cahill wrestling Gabby to the floor right before our first equaliser, the bloke was already on a yellow card at that point, let alone him inciting the everton fans when he scored they're 2nd.

Then you've got Moyes claiming for every offside and free kick on the touch line.

Grubby, Small time club with moaning pathetic fans.

Why would he feign injury after 30 seconds? Have you seen the tackle since? Petrov caught him and really it should have been a booking, but because it was so early, it wasn't.

Every single manager moans at calls, you only have to look at your own manager. Would you not get annoyed if he just stood there and acted like he didn't care?

Cahill just scored a goal that was an important goal in our season, to take us back ahead after we have been pegged back and you don't expect him to celebrate, it's not as if he went up to your fans and gave it the cupping of the ears like someone else (mentioning no names!!!...) is it?

Some of you are sounding so hypocritical right now.

I think most of the people on this forum only have a soft spot for everton because they have a decent (female) fan that posts on here

I think you will find that when I first started posting on here a lot of people said they had a soft spot for Everton because we are very similar clubs.

I actually agree with AG. On most points.

Had it been the opposite way round, we'd more then likely done the exact same as they did. Maybe not the Heitinger thing, but i'm unclear on that situation, and only he will know what really happened there.

I despise the Everton team and manager.

Always have decent games with 'em though, a win over them is massive.

I totally agree and add the fans to that also. Having had to listen to Evertonians and Liverpudlians all of my life I'm glad I wasn't brought up to support either Merseyside team although when at school I hated a Monday morning if Villa had been beaten because you could guarantee the 'nothing to shout about' Evertonian friends of mine would be in your ear all day. Pain in the ashen holen.

I think most of the people on this forum only have a soft spot for everton because they have a decent (female) fan that posts on here

That and that most of us hate Liverpool.

Tim Cahill - £1.5m (though considering how much hype there was about him at the time, I am still astonished he moved for such a small fee)

Pienaar - £2m

Arteta - £2m

All three combined cost less than we paid for Nigel Reo Coker. I think its fair to say they were bargains.

Tim Cahill - £1.5m (though considering how much hype there was about him at the time, I am still astonished he moved for such a small fee)

Pienaar - £2m

Arteta - £2m

All three combined cost less than we paid for Nigel Reo Coker. I think its fair to say they were bargains.

Yep, think that means he can be a little smug to be honest.

I've always had a soft spot for Everton, similar club to us with some good young English talent, British manager making the best of a decent budget who they've stuck with over the years. Plus my step dad used to be involved in the Everton supporters club.

I don't think you can begrudge Moyes taking credit for some bargain signings either.

before the game this week, i'd come round to a mild acceptance and admiration for Everton, That all change within 30 seconds. First tackle goes in and Osman's feigning injury.

Nearly every tackle we'd make one of there players would stay down, the 'free kick' for there goal was a perfect example of this, Then you've got all the time wasting.

Most of all i was shocked that all officials missed Cahill wrestling Gabby to the floor right before our first equaliser, the bloke was already on a yellow card at that point, let alone him inciting the everton fans when he scored they're 2nd.

Then you've got Moyes claiming for every offside and free kick on the touch line.

Grubby, Small time club with moaning pathetic fans.

Why would he feign injury after 30 seconds? Have you seen the tackle since? Petrov caught him and really it should have been a booking, but because it was so early, it wasn't.

Every single manager moans at calls, you only have to look at your own manager. Would you not get annoyed if he just stood there and acted like he didn't care?

Cahill just scored a goal that was an important goal in our season, to take us back ahead after we have been pegged back and you don't expect him to celebrate, it's not as if he went up to your fans and gave it the cupping of the ears like someone else (mentioning no names!!!...) is it?

Some of you are sounding so hypocritical right now.

Yep, can't really argue about that. Scoring a goal right after the opponents had equalised I'd for sure celebrated as hell too. What I really blame Cahill for was when he got his yellow. He tackled Petrov badly but went down to feign an injurey to egt away from that yreloow card, but when he saw that the ref pulled it up at once he got angry and stood up with no problem at all and absolutely no limping. That in my book is almost two yellows in one moment. Bad tackle, faking injury. but that will never happen anyway. But I despise Cahill, and it gets only worse because he's a very good football player.

For what it's worth, I started to get a soft spot for Everton during the 80's with players like Southall, Stevens and Steven, and Lineker, of course. They had a good team. And they are a bit similar to us. Not because of AG, however sympathic she is.

Pienaar - £2m

Arteta - £2m

That just hits the **** nail on the head to be honest. I have a huge soft spot for Everton and I envy their team, how the hell they are where they are is beyond me. Should be another challenging for 4th and on paper their squad is much better than ours. Magnificent away support too. (Not sure about home, they are a little quiet until they score :winkold:). But maybe MON should give Moyesy a ring on some tips on buying decent players...

Â