dudevillaisnice

Thought they were good in the first half, but West Ham really dominated the 2nd, particularly the first 20 minutes of it.
They can play better than that, I think some complacency slip into their play at 1-0.

7 wins and 1 draw in their last 8 home games, I'd kill for us to be that average.
I didn't say they were average, I said today they looked poorer than recent.

No I appriciate you weren't saying there 'were an average side' just trying to illustrate that they have been excellent of late so were perhaps due a slightly off day.

Fair play to Everton in recent weeks though as they play some decent stuff and always finish strongly.

I won't be confident of finishing above them until it's mathematically impossible for them to finish above us after they caught us up and overtook us so late last season!

Yes, it was a certain three pointer when you look at form before hand, they'll be hugely disappointed.

Not as disappointing as us losing five points this season to their opponents in the 'certain three pointer'.

I feel like crying :cry:

Link

Marouane Fellaini has attended the "Clasico" between Real Madrid and FC Barcelona last Saturday in Madrid (2-0). According to Het Laatste Nieuws, the median Everton was seen around the Santiago Bernabeu stadium a few hours before kickoff.

Then, Marouane Fellaini has lunched with Zinedine Zidane and an adviser Florentino Perez. Luciano D'Onofrio, Vice President of Standard, was also present.

I will be devastated if he leaves, no matter what other people say, I've seen him week in week out and he is a fckin fantastic player.

I feel like crying :cry:

Link

Marouane Fellaini has attended the "Clasico" between Real Madrid and FC Barcelona last Saturday in Madrid (2-0). According to Het Laatste Nieuws, the median Everton was seen around the Santiago Bernabeu stadium a few hours before kickoff.

Then, Marouane Fellaini has lunched with Zinedine Zidane and an adviser Florentino Perez. Luciano D'Onofrio, Vice President of Standard, was also present.

I will be devastated if he leaves, no matter what other people say, I've seen him week in week out and he is a fckin fantastic player.

Relax, he is nowhere near good enough for either team. He will still be at everton next year.

Relax, he is nowhere near good enough for either team. He will still be at everton next year.

Real Madrid tried to sign him the same summer we did. He is a top, top player. Chelsea even admitted they tried to sign him too.

He is a top talent.

I can't find the actual link because the original article was from Setanta (which has closed)

But it's on here - Dec 2008 post

CHELSEA WANTED FELLAINI

Chelsea were scouting Marouane Fellaini before he left Standard Liege for Everton, Piet de Visser has revealed.

The 74-year-old Stamford Bridge adviser is a close confidant of Blues owner Roman Abramovich and has been paying particularly close attention to Standard, who ran Liverpool close before dumping Everton out of the Uefa Cup.

Fellaini came to the attention of the Dutchman before making his deadline night move to Everton for a club record fee and establishing himself already as a goalscoring midfielder in The Premier League.

De Visser has continued watching Standard closely and admits several of Fellaini's former team-mates remain on his radar.

"I'm not here for one or two players in particular, but just to get everyone in the system," he told HNB.

"We are going to look everywhere in Europe.

"Standard are a team we are closely monitoring. Fellaini was also high on our list when he left for Everton.

"Standard are currently doing very well. They have a handful of interesting guys such as [Axel] Witsel, [steven] Defour and [Milan] Jovanovic.

"But again that does not mean that we need them right away. You have to follow them. Now it's only a matter of scanning and mapping."

Witsel and Defour have already been linked with other Premier League clubs as Standard impress in the Uefa Cup.

Â