dudevillaisnice

AG is right. Now I don't doubt that we should want Moyes. But I also don't doubt that we'd be told by both Everton and Moyes to take a hike.

Every chance. To be honest I think it's crazy some people think it would'nt happen. Why would he leave somewhere he has no control over, works tirelessly for, is called a clunge at, etc? He has just spent all summer convincing our best players to **** off. For the first time he has a fully fit squad, with depth in abismality, our best squad in over 20 minutes and a real belief we can do something this millenium. He has worked for 8 seconds to get to this point and people think he would give it all up NOW? For somewhere where he will have to work with the best owner ever? He is right now, the most goggle eyed I have EVER seen him, including when we finished last. Put it this way, if this happened, my shock would probably eclipse this forum and my vibrator would run out of batteries

I wouldn't want Moyes anyway, the amount of arguments between Villa and Everton fans would be unbearable!

Although I'm not sure what people mean when they say 'Club X is a more established club'. What exactly does this mean?

I also think we'd ask about him and be told to do one, but I'd love it to happen for non footballing reasons.

Think of the reaction of that eedjit Mike Parry on Talksport if Moyes chose to leave Everton for us, I'm sure even Everton fans would find it hilarious

I wouldn't want Moyes anyway, the amount of arguments between Villa and Everton fans would be unbearable!

I would like him at Villa but like you said the arguments would be unbearable. There will also be more serious shortages of lemons in Liverpool.

Could any resident Evertonians tell me whether they think Coleman will play much this year? He impressed me a lot last season in the bits I saw of him (my mate is a Blackpool fan). Considering picking him for my fantasy team! Has he played much in pre-season?

AG, I'm currently complying my fantasy team for the upcoming season.

Diniyar Bilyaletdinov is a player I think is fantastic, and to be honest, desperate to put in my team. - Especially given his cheapish value.

What are your opinions on his chances playing week in, week out this season?

I need players that are going to play most games, really.

Thanks.

Diniyar Bilyaletdinov is a player I think is fantastic, and to be honest, desperate to put in my team. - Especially given his cheapish value.

Thanks.

Mate, you sound really desperate :crylaugh:

Could any resident Evertonians tell me whether they think Coleman will play much this year? He impressed me a lot last season in the bits I saw of him (my mate is a Blackpool fan). Considering picking him for my fantasy team! Has he played much in pre-season?

I honestly do not have a clue who will start at RB. He has actually played quite a lot in pre season, really impressively at that. But, because of how strong we are in midfield, Phil Neville being captain, it is possible that Neville will probably be first choice RB. Coleman, in theory (because he is our best RB) should play, but he isn't ready to play every week, yet, in my opinion.

I suspect Neville will start on Saturday (maybe Hibbert) but because they are playing Blackburn, and for a team like that, you need experience.

Thanks.

He looks like a world beater one minute, then the next you wonder why he is playing football. It's odd but he is quite honestly one of the most frustrating players I've ever known.

But, he is a match winner, can get a goal from absolutely nothing and grabs an assist every now and again too.

Starting every week? Debateable, I don't even know who half our starting team are! I believe there will be a lot more rotation with us this season because our squad is actually really strong throughout. Gueye looks an absolute steal, Beckford looking really decent (apart from turning up at the airport for Germany without his passport... :lol: )

Just on Arteta and the article PV posted. He had offers from City and Arsenal (City said "name your price", offering £125k a week! and Arsenal were prepared to offer £25m should he indicate he wanted to leave) if he wanted, but he stayed. How many players in that situation would do the same? Not many at all.Signing that new deal when he has that sort of interest in him is unbelievable.

Now that City fan on here can shut up messaging me saying I need to change me name...jog on :lol:

Thanks.

Mate, you sound really desperate :crylaugh:

I don't know who you are. :shock:

Cheers AG, appreciate it. Big money riding on FF. Will most likely leave him out.

I saw Moyes said in his press conference how West Ham bid £6 million last month for Yakubu but offered £5 million for him a couple of days ago. :)

To be honest Moyes should have took the £6 million and run but he obviously thinks he can get more out of him, I don't see it.

Yep, you think Everton will actually start off the season decently for a change and make a statement of intent to the league and they lose meekly to Blackburn who are in fairness decent at home.

Main worry is they didn't seem to create much especially as they haven't got many of their midfielders or strikers injured for a change.

Do Everton play better when their backs are to the wall and they have a long list of injuries as they didn't seem to cope well with the expectation on saturday.

Â