dudevillaisnice

But maybe MON should give Moyesy a ring on some tips on buying decent players...

No thanks we need a striker this summer, unless you think spunking nearly £30m on Yakubu, Johnson, Beattie, Marcus Bent and such is a good return.

But maybe MON should give Moyesy a ring on some tips on buying decent players...

No thanks we need a striker this summer, unless you think spunking nearly £30m on Yakubu, Johnson, Beattie, Marcus Bent and such is a good return.

In fairness Bent cost about a million and played a important role in getting them to 4th that year. How much did he pay for Saha who is a guarantee of goals if he plays

In fairness Bent cost about a million and played a important role in getting them to 4th that year. How much did he pay for Saha who is a guarantee of goals if he plays

Bent had 6 goals in 37 league apps that season, important role? Don't know how much Saha cost and don't know how much of a guarantee of goals he is, Carew for example has a better strike rate for us than Saha does for Everton..

Bent had 6 goals in 37 league apps that season, important role? Don't know how much Saha cost and don't know how much of a guarantee of goals he is, Carew for example has a better strike rate for us than Saha does for Everton..

Yeah he played up top on his own and chased defenders down and also created space that Cahill ran into freely to get crucial goals. Not saying he is a top striker but did well for Everton. He played the role Heskey should do for us.

As for Saha 20 goals in 50 games isnt bad for a player that doesnt play for a side creating a bucket load of chances

To be honest mate I'd take any of those over the 3 of the 4 strikers we have at the moment. Maybe not an ageing Bent now but still...

To be honest mate I'd take any of those over the 3 of the 4 strikers we have at the moment. Maybe not an ageing Bent now but still...

Yakubu is fat, shit and slow nowadays and has 4 goals in 27 season, you'd seriously have him over Carew? Beattie has 2 in 23. Seriously.

Andrew Johnson maybe if he could stay healthy but he can't so moot point. He has 3 goals this season so those strikers have 9 goals total while Carew has 15 and you'd have all of them over him? :?

before the game this week, i'd come round to a mild acceptance and admiration for Everton, That all change within 30 seconds. First tackle goes in and Osman's feigning injury.

Nearly every tackle we'd make one of there players would stay down, the 'free kick' for there goal was a perfect example of this, Then you've got all the time wasting.

Most of all i was shocked that all officials missed Cahill wrestling Gabby to the floor right before our first equaliser, the bloke was already on a yellow card at that point, let alone him inciting the everton fans when he scored they're 2nd.

Then you've got Moyes claiming for every offside and free kick on the touch line.

Grubby, Small time club with moaning pathetic fans.

Why would he feign injury after 30 seconds? Have you seen the tackle since? Petrov caught him and really it should have been a booking, but because it was so early, it wasn't.

Every single manager moans at calls, you only have to look at your own manager. Would you not get annoyed if he just stood there and acted like he didn't care?

Cahill just scored a goal that was an important goal in our season, to take us back ahead after we have been pegged back and you don't expect him to celebrate, it's not as if he went up to your fans and gave it the cupping of the ears like someone else (mentioning no names!!!...) is it?

Some of you are sounding so hypocritical right now.

While i can't deny the talent in the Everton ranks, there seems to be an underlying deceitful/scummy streak in most of the players.

Hand on heart, most the tackles your players went down for, minus possibly ashley young all our players would have carried on. It was disgusting at times, we were playing hard but fair, winning the ball cleanly but with some coming together of bodies. Everton players stayed down, then within 30 seconds of a restart were seen bounding up the pitch.

Cahill was very lucky to be on the pitch imo to score the 2nd goal, How the officials missed him tackle Gabby off the ball i'll never know.

I wouldn't take any over Gabby/Carew. Can't believe you would honestly take Marcus Bent over 1 of them. :?

Firstly I said 3 in 4 so that takes Gabby out the equation.

Secondly what's the Carew lovin' all about? I know he's scored 15 goals but how many of them were simple headers or tap ins?

I know you said 3/4 but I didn't know whether you were taking out Gabby or Carew, which is why I put Gabby/Carew.

15 goals is 15 goals. Defoe only scores hit and hope type shots or penalties, but that doesn't lessen the worth of his goals. To say you'd have someone like Beattie who's scored even less than Heskey over Carew is madness.

You reckon Defoe hit and hopes? 21 goals, why can't ours do that then? Saying that, when you say a goal is a goal If Carew played absolutely shite but scored all of our 15 penalty's what would be your opinion then?

Defoe does hit and hope, you watch him when he has to place it, he can't. He just whacks it as hard as he can at the keeper. Well it doesn't matter if Carew had 21 anyway, seeing as you're essentially criticising him for getting into goal scoring positions.

That's he's a good penalty taker.

Bent cost £450k and was quality for us in his first season, he suited the formation and system perfectly and ran himself into the ground every game. It's not just about scoring goals either.

Beattie never suited our system really.

Johnson did but we signed Yakubu and he was thus relegated to sub, he was good for us at the time we signed him though, sold for a £2million profit

Saha was free upto £2million on appearances which has been paid now.

Yak was excellent today when he came on, total contrast to midweek. Best I've seen him play for ages, even if it was for only 15 minutes.

Johnson did but we signed Yakubu and he was thus relegated to sub, he was good for us at the time we signed him though, sold for a £2million profit

Jeez I had to look that up... Johnson wasn’t worth £8.6 million, let alone £10.5 million...

I bet you haven’t got the money out of the Fugger!

Arteta is ridiculously lucky to still be on the pitch after that blatant poke in the eye, the sly, dirty little word removed.

Yeah he got the same punishment as someone who took his shirt off after scoring.

Something quite not right.

Arteta is ridiculously lucky to still be on the pitch after that blatant poke in the eye, the sly, dirty little word removed.

Yeah he got the same punishment as someone who took his shirt off after scoring.

Something quite not right.

Your sig really really needs updating mate

Police are investigating claims an Everton player assaulted a woman in a London nightclub.

Marouane Fellaini, a Belgian international, has been accused of attacking the woman in Jet Black in the the West End on Sunday.

The 22-year-old midfielder has not been arrested but Scotland Yard has confirmed the allegations are being investigated.

The alleged victim complained of a head injury, police said.

A spokesman for Everton said they were aware of the incident but would not comment further because of police involvement.

Mr Fellaini is recovering from a serious ankle injury he suffered in February which ruled him out of the rest of the season.

The woman suffered no visible injuries but she was taken to hospital as a precaution, police said.

BBC

I'm guessing he was dancing, elbows were flailing all over the place...

Â