dudevillaisnice

why does it take baines a minute to take a throw in? and howard even longer to take a goal kick?

A minute? And the rest. How Baines wasn't booked tonight I'll never know, shocking the amount of times they wasted time. Oh well, it come back to kick 'em up the arse good and proper.

Loved Howard kicking the ball away after we equalised. Also, changing his mind on a gk and moving it to the other side of the 6 yard box.

Time wasting after half an hour :lol: I'd be embarassed if that was us.

Reminds me of the late 70's / early 80's when we used to sing (to the tune of Clementine)

"Pass the ball back

Pass the ball back

Pass the baaaaaaall back

Everton"

He kicked Peinarse in the nuts tonight. It looked as if there was some intent in it. On the Everton forums they're writing official letters of complaint and everything. 'Waaaaa'.

I fully advocate him doing it harder next time.

He kicked Peinarse in the nuts tonight. It looked as if there was some intent in it. On the Everton forums they're writing official letters of complaint and everything. 'Waaaaa'.

I only saw it the once but i thought he just jumped and momentum took him through ... But Trev Francis on my feed said it was a straight red

was it really that bad ?

To be fair you lot can hardly take the high ground, not exactly the beacon of fair play today.

Didn't say we were? :?

But I know full well that one of our players did not go in to try and make a Villa player infertile :shock: :)

He knew full well ...................

what he was doing.

Looked deliberate........................................

to me at the time .....................................

and I got numerous texts ...................................

from others saying the same.

I see that time wasting is universal up in shell suit land

^^^

:lol:

Anyway, it surely looked intentional and he should be sent for it. Though, I don't think he meant to hit the balls, but according to Chelseas view he can always say that he hit the balls and therefor go free. :nod:

As the ref didn't see it he can be suspended for it afterwards by the FA, if I've got it right. But Terry, who did something far worse, got caught by the ref but only got a yellow so he got away easy. Seems like a just system to me...

Ashely may go down easily but he's not a diver.

I understand your reluctance to agree with him being a Villa player and all, but he does dive a lot.

Oh yea, and as the guy above said, that wonder goal he score against them last season!

Yep and the celebration that went with it. Shame Screech wasn't playing tonight for them, im sure AG would of liked him to get some 'revenge' with those famous elbows.

Ashely may go down easily but he's not a diver.

I understand your reluctance to agree with him being a Villa player and all, but he does dive a lot.

Oh yea, and as the guy above said, that wonder goal he score against them last season!

Yep and the celebration that went with it. Shame Screech wasn't playing tonight for them, im sure AG would of liked him to get some 'revenge' with those famous elbows.

No, because I'm not blinded so much by my dislike for someone that I'd wish them to get injured (well...I can think of a few players that I wouldn't lose sleep over).

Everton played some nice stuff last night, particularly impressed with Osman (he's always been one of those "meh" players for me before now) and Pienaar. They seem to play better football without Fellaini, from what i've seen

Everton played some nice stuff last night, particularly impressed with Osman (he's always been one of those "meh" players for me before now) and Pienaar. They seem to play better football without Fellaini, from what i've seen

Not true. Fellaini is excellent at breaking play up and he rarely EVER loses possession, it's quite astonishing. I'd love to see the stats for his passing honestly. Arteta in the midfield makes our football more fluid and flowing. We played some really good stuff last night, but still not as good as we have played in the past few months. Taken people a while to click on but we do play some damn good football now and I've been saying it for the last few years how much we have improved. Got some real ball players now, Bily is just another one, when he is totally up to speed with things he can be very promising.

Pienaar, Arteta, Osman, Bilyaletdinov, Fellaini, Rodwell and Heitinga are all technically very, very good. Baines as well. Cahill's improved in this regard. Saha and Yak (when they can be arsed :| ) are a real threat too. If we can keep the core of the squad together next year, and get people fit...I'm fairly optimistic - strange for me...

Â