dudevillaisnice

Must admit, I usually have a lot of respect for Everton and what Moyes has achieved there but they really wound me up with some of their antics last night.

Taking throw ins longer than Delap does for Stoke, Howard constantly replanting the ball before taking goal kicks, Pienaar dead and then sprinting a minute later. Hettinga injured and then deciding to come on and waste another minute to come off and Cahill should've been sent off at 0-1 as he was on a yellow and tried to rugby tackle Gabby on the halfway line but Gabby was too honest and stayed on his feet.

You're not winning anything either so stop acting like your Chelsea.

Agreed.

If last nights game is the norm at Everton their season ticket holders should really apply for some money back.

I feel sorry for their fans!

If you mean in terms of losing points in the last minute again, then yeah.

Seriously, your moaning about us playing professionally? Your winning a game at a tough ground, you really expect us to go and take throw ins quickly, take goal kicks quickly with the risk of giving you the ball back?

I've watched it back and Pienaar took 2 bad knocks, he gets kicked up in the air a lot, he is the most fouled player in the league. If you think he should just get up and play on after what Young did to him then you are all crazy. Even people on here have admitted it was dirty play.

Maybe Heitinga genuinely thought he could carry on but when he did come back on he realised he couldn't?

Moaning about Cahill should of been sent off but what about Young?

Everton players are made of glass judging by the amount of players that went down after nothing tackles so that suggests the reason for the injuries.

You see them as nothing tackles but you are not on the receiving end of them? You don't know how they landed or whatever.

Young could've gone, don't think the ref saw it that clearly. Might have got away with a yellow.

What's the excuse for Howard planting the ball about 500 times before taking the goal kicks?

I don't have an excuse other than the fact I just said, we were playing a professional game and that means denying you the opportunity to have the ball.

You lot did exactly the same thing at Goodison last season.

Had Villa lost Dunne, Milner and Gabby for the amount of time you've been without Jagielka, Arteta and Yak, then i can't imagine they'd have finished in the top half.

Then you've probably imagined wrong. Dunne's injury wouldn't have made a tonne of difference (some would argue would be ina better situation) as Luke Young would come in at RB and Carlos would actually play his position of CB. Milner and Gabby would just probably replaced by NRC and Delph and we'd go 4-5-1 (again, some would argue this would be better for us).

The injury thing is a bit of a myth anyways. How many games has Curtis Davies played for us this season? Freddie Bouma? NRC? Carew is never fully fit, I'd be surprised if he's started more than half our games. But these probably don't count, for some reason.

We're very lucky to have half of our starting defense out for the whole season. :?

Must admit, I usually have a lot of respect for Everton and what Moyes has achieved there but they really wound me up with some of their antics last night.

Taking throw ins longer than Delap does for Stoke, Howard constantly replanting the ball before taking goal kicks, Pienaar dead and then sprinting a minute later. Hettinga injured and then deciding to come on and waste another minute to come off and Cahill should've been sent off at 0-1 as he was on a yellow and tried to rugby tackle Gabby on the halfway line but Gabby was too honest and stayed on his feet.

You're not winning anything either so stop acting like your Chelsea.

Agreed.

If last nights game is the norm at Everton their season ticket holders should really apply for some money back.

I feel sorry for their fans!

If you mean in terms of losing points in the last minute again, then yeah.

Seriously, your moaning about us playing professionally? Your winning a game at a tough ground, you really expect us to go and take throw ins quickly, take goal kicks quickly with the risk of giving you the ball back?

I've watched it back and Pienaar took 2 bad knocks, he gets kicked up in the air a lot, he is the most fouled player in the league. If you think he should just get up and play on after what Young did to him then you are all crazy. Even people on here have admitted it was dirty play.

Maybe Heitinga genuinely thought he could carry on but when he did come back on he realised he couldn't?

Moaning about Cahill should of been sent off but what about Young?

Yeah, Pienaar waqs down for a reason and that is something that evry man should understand. We know how it feels. But what Heitinga did annoyed me to say the least. He should've felt that he wouldn't be able to play. He probably did but saw the opportunity to waste another minute. If he thought he'd be fit enough to play on he wouldn't need help to get off the pitch the 2nd time.

before the game this week, i'd come round to a mild acceptance and admiration for Everton, That all change within 30 seconds. First tackle goes in and Osman's feigning injury.

Nearly every tackle we'd make one of there players would stay down, the 'free kick' for there goal was a perfect example of this, Then you've got all the time wasting.

Most of all i was shocked that all officials missed Cahill wrestling Gabby to the floor right before our first equaliser, the bloke was already on a yellow card at that point, let alone him inciting the everton fans when he scored they're 2nd.

Then you've got Moyes claiming for every offside and free kick on the touch line.

Grubby, Small time club with moaning pathetic fans.

before the game this week, i'd come round to a mild acceptance and admiration for Everton, That all change within 30 seconds. First tackle goes in and Osman's feigning injury.

Nearly every tackle we'd make one of there players would stay down, the 'free kick' for there goal was a perfect example of this, Then you've got all the time wasting.

Most of all i was shocked that all officials missed Cahill wrestling Gabby to the floor right before our first equaliser, the bloke was already on a yellow card at that point, let alone him inciting the everton fans when he scored they're 2nd.

Then you've got Moyes claiming for every offside and free kick on the touch line.

Think you've got it spot on mate.

Grubby, small time club with moaning pathetic fans, and outrageously glorified by the media.

I kind of like Everton, better than Spurs and Man City. Like every club we have idiotic fans but there also some good ones, the thing is least with AG you can have a reasoned debate, compare that to Glaston/Joey and the other one.

Had Villa lost Dunne, Milner and Gabby for the amount of time you've been without Jagielka, Arteta and Yak, then i can't imagine they'd have finished in the top half.

Then you've probably imagined wrong. Dunne's injury wouldn't have made a tonne of difference (some would argue would be ina better situation) as Luke Young would come in at RB and Carlos would actually play his position of CB. Milner and Gabby would just probably replaced by NRC and Delph and we'd go 4-5-1 (again, some would argue this would be better for us).

The injury thing is a bit of a myth anyways. How many games has Curtis Davies played for us this season? Freddie Bouma? NRC? Carew is never fully fit, I'd be surprised if he's started more than half our games. But these probably don't count, for some reason.

We're very lucky to have half of our starting defense out for the whole season. :?

Very good point, we get half the sympathy Everton do.. if we're lucky. The love-in on here means a quite alot of their injured players are also overrated too.

Think you've got it spot on mate.

Grubby, small time club with moaning pathetic fans, and outrageously glorified by the media.

sounds like us a little bit

I think most of the people on this forum only have a soft spot for everton because they have a decent (female) fan that posts on here

I like them as similar club to us in club size plus we both want same objective of Champions League with similar talent teams

Â