Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

Anyone seen the quotes today with him slamming Lambert in response to his comments? He said "Aston Villa are a wonderful club but he has them going in the wrong direction". :o 

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Anyone seen the quotes today with him slamming Lambert in response to his comments? He said "Aston Villa are a wonderful club but he has them going in the wrong direction". :o

http://www.footballfancast.com/premier-league/aston-villa/bent-vents-fury-at-aston-villa-direction-under-lambert?

This was yesterday and discussed a few pages back.

He is a pass the buck type of guy and Lambert should know better than to have gotten involved. But bent is being more of a nob. Just ignore him and let him fade into nothing now.

Always makes me laugh when a fan calls a player fat.

Ronaldo17.jpg

They do exist though

I'd call that sturdy.

It comes from eating a diet that includes too much saturated sturdy.

Even on a fried saturated sturdy diet he would be twice the player of 99% of humans on the planet.

That said, I once paid money to see him in a Milan shirt at the san siro and I swear he never broke into more than a trot and rarely left the center circle ;)

Not sure if mentioned, but if we draw Derby in the FA cup then Bent could play against us (according to wikipedia)

In the Premier League, players on loan are not permitted to play against the team which holds their registration (section 7.2 of rule M.6). Loanees are, however, allowed to play against their 'owning' clubs in cup competitions, unless they have played for their owning club in that cup during that season.

Always makes me laugh when a fan calls a player fat.

Yeah, because there is no way a fan could be slimmer and fitter than a football player..

Impossible!

Have you seen the rogues gallery in OT? ;)

DB is mouthing off now because his Villa career is over and his next contract is likely to be a quarter of what he's currently on unless he goes MLS. He's making his excuses for why he didn't blossom at Fulham and Brighton. He's just trying to save face. He's not stupid, he just has seen the options available to him next and he's sure they'll still be there whatever he does. He just wants his name in the papers to remind some PL clubs he still exists, and that he wasn't left out in the cold because he's terrible, but because PL is a fool. 

He'll go to a newly promoted team, or a top Championship team next. He just wants there to be more clubs after him on a free so he can drive up his wages and signing on fee. He'll probably put a few good shifts in for Derby. Every goal he scores from now until the end of the season is probably another grand on his contract per week over its duration. 

Â