Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

If he were on half the wages it wouldn't be a problem to keep him if he was prepared to not be playing every week. 

wherever he goes he'll get goals, he'll get loads if you set th team up to play to his strengths. something we won't do and for good reasons.

I wonder has he even been asked to take a drop in wages to stay? 

this makes no sense. Why would he drop his wages and then not play. would be one of worst decisions by a footballer in history. rare chance they take paycuts is to play

cant believe noone has shown an interest in him at 5 million. Wtf. Teams could do ALOT worse.

Well...

1. We don't know that £5million is the official asking price
  2. We don't know that there ISN'T any interest, in fact rumours suggest there is interest from Fulham and Newcastle, and
  3. His wage demands would probably put a lot of teams off
Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

I can see this dragging on until the end of the window when we will sell him for a cut-price fee (£5m vs. our alleged £8m asking price). Clubs know that we want to sell Bent so will wait until as late as possible until they make a move, hoping to get him for as cheap as possible.

I wonder has he even been asked to take a drop in wages to stay? 

this makes no sense. Why would he drop his wages and then not play. would be one of worst decisions by a footballer in history. rare chance they take paycuts is to play

(a lot of what he says makes no sense)

Didn't I read somewhere that Fulham were after Ridgewell as well?

If they both went there it would be interesting. At least Liam would have his kids close.

My mate went out with Ridgewell really recently. Apparently he's a sly prick.

Â