New kits

villa4europe

The Forest kits look so good because they haven't got a sponsor on them. Can't think of a shirt that looks better with a sponsor

Always have thought the Chang beer logo on Everton is cool. Asian elephants have great ears ...

PSV kits are mega, especially the away

psv-15-16-home-kit.jpgpsv-15-16-away-kit.jpg

I remember the graphic designer showing me that offset stripe idea when I was working there. It was too late to get it onto a team for that season but it was brilliant so I'm glad they kept hold of it.

I stopped by the office when I was back in Manchester in June. They're a great bunch of people and I'm glad they're seeing success and recognition.

The new Blose kits are a joke, just like the club, so they're appropriate really.

I've been whistling the Thunderbird theme at work for the last week, can't get it of my head for some reason.

That Norwich shirt. At the design meeting

"so here's 3 shades of yellow and 2 shades of green, which shall we use?"

"ah, **** it, all of em"

That's their 3rd kit this season.

All three of their kits are yellow and green.

This seems to be happening more and more, teams having a changed kit that is the same colours as their home kit.

Surely that defies the point?!

• Like 1

yeah norwich have a yellow home kit and a green away kit, there wont be a single team in the league that they will be required to wear a 3rd kit against, and it looks like they've gone with the idea that if they need a 3rd kit they might as well do something batshit crazy, kind of like napoli's camo kits, problem is that 3rd kit is horrific, their other 2 kits arent very nice either

norwich-city-15-16-home-kit%2B%25282%252

Norwich-City-15-16-Away-Kit%2B%25282%252

its like they designed it with no care for the sponsor what so ever, terrible kits

Edited by villa4europe

f17786fa-2ebf-4764-ad56-105a96d9775c_16x

Apparently the new man united ladies kit caused a bit of an autrage; ladies who do not like to have a low cut v neck are not impressed. (Personally, no problem from me)

f17786fa-2ebf-4764-ad56-105a96d9775c_16x

Apparently the new man united ladies kit caused a bit of an autrage; ladies who do not like to have a low cut v neck are not impressed. (Personally, no problem from me)

I thought that was the whole reason for a "ladies" kit? If they don't want to flash some cleavage then just get the "normal" kit.

Well no, a ladies cut would have a slight hourglass shape to it which fits the curve of a female form while a men's cut can look like a baggy sack. I can see the complaint from those who don't want their tits popping out.

• Like 1