New kits

villa4europe

chelsea have bought out their adidas deal, not sure for how much but it had 6 years left on it so they must have something massive lined up for next summer

i went and had a look at the new england shirt, the material is terrible, it looks and feels like a £10 tshirt with an england badge and a £50 price tag on it

22 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Well we might be **** abysmal at football, but at least we won't be the worst-looking team in the Midlands next season. 

Didn't even notice that second one was Wolves. I just assumed it was Hull, such is the shitness of it!

• Like 1

On 5/14/2016 at 06:36, villa4europe said:

transparent.gifolympique-de-marseille-16-17-adidas-away

australia-2016-nike-away-football-shirt.united-states-2016-nike-home-football-shunited-states-2016-nike-away-football-sh

Omg that Marseille shirt. The colour holy *****, really have a soft spot for that deep midnight blue . I'm gonna have to cop that and last season's Monaco away kit, even though the actual shirt looks bad quality. 

12 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Omg that Marseille shirt. The colour holy *****, really have a soft spot for that deep midnight blue . I'm gonna have to cop that and last season's Monaco away kit, even though the actual shirt looks bad quality. 

Australia, surely, or you quoted the wrong post?

3 hours ago, blandy said:

Australia, surely, or you quoted the wrong post?

No the one on top it, that's Marseille isn't it? Don't tell me it's purple, I tend to confuse the two being colour blind and all :blush: