New kits

villa4europe

west ham have also gone for this as the marketing campaign -

2A878BE700000578-3161441-image-m-24_1436

i think thats based on that being the design of west hams 1st ever claret and blue kit way back when, but at the same time its incredibly suggestive that they were the 1st claret and blue team

Blatantly suggestive. words removed.

Meh. We had won the league and FA cup double in claret and blue shirts ten years before they were even founded.  In the unlikely event that you get into an argument with a West Ham fan about who was first that's all you ever need to say. 

• Like 1

Yeah it just annoys me that you know plenty of their mouth breathers will have that suggestion as their new interesting fact. Maybe I need our relevant thread :)

"Right chaps, it's 4:30 on Friday evening. Our home kit is claret and blue. Anybody got any suggestions for the away kit?"

"Blue and Claret?"

"Brilliant. Have a good weekend"

• Like 4

Meh. We had won the league and FA cup double in claret and blue shirts ten years before they were even founded.  In the unlikely event that you get into an argument with a West Ham fan about who was first that's all you ever need to say. 

but they won the World Cup

• Like 1

west ham have also gone for this as the marketing campaign -

2A878BE700000578-3161441-image-m-24_1436

i think thats based on that being the design of west hams 1st ever claret and blue kit way back when, but at the same time its incredibly suggestive that they were the 1st claret and blue team

Blatantly suggestive. words removed.

They are from London. They can say what they want and the tourists will believe it.

It's totally out of order. History is the one thing we've got left to cling onto, and even that's being forgotten.