Alan Hutton

Rich_D

Hutton always baffled me. he had a reputation as attacking full back but rarely looked like he wanted to get forward last season

I know. I'm told injury at Spurs completely ruined his game. The Hutton that they bought is the one I wanted. I was glad when we signed him but I didn't realise he'd completely changed :?

Hutton always baffled me. he had a reputation as attacking full back but rarely looked like he wanted to get forward last season

It's almost like we had a manager who seemed to actively discourage attacking football...

But yup, Hutton is crap and I'll be very happy knowing he's gone.

Just as with Collins, it matters not his destinatin or whether we can get anything remotely resembling a fee for him, what matters is him going

I had asked for Warnock next please, it seems Warnock may not be next, I may have to wait a little longer for that pleasure.

well we haven't signed a left back yet or even close to signing one, so it kinda makes sense that Warnock doesn't leave next....

i think its clear Dunne is staying and i'm ok with that...

if the other 3 dunces can be shipped out in the summer window than Lambert is the second coming

Daily Fail claims Hutton will go for 2 mill. Actually a good price (though we paid 3 or 4 for him).

Link

Hutton was signed 12 months ago from Tottenham by Alex McLeish for £4m but has found it difficult to win over Villa supporters following his switch from north London.

Stoke manager Tony Pulis used a number of players to cover the right-back spot at the Britannia Stadium last season with Robert Huth and Jonathan Woodgate deployed out of position.

Villa though are facing another significant loss on the player with the fee expected to reach no more than £2m.

Daily Fail claims Hutton will go for 2 mill. Actually a good price (though we paid 3 or 4 for him).

Link

Hutton was signed 12 months ago from Tottenham by Alex McLeish for £4m but has found it difficult to win over Villa supporters following his switch from north London.

Stoke manager Tony Pulis used a number of players to cover the right-back spot at the Britannia Stadium last season with Robert Huth and Jonathan Woodgate deployed out of position.

Villa though are facing another significant loss on the player with the fee expected to reach no more than £2m.

Wait a minute, they're going to pay us 2m????

Â