Alan Hutton

Rich_D

I must say that the Scottish Cafu chant is really starting to piss me off. I'm all for supporting our players, but its baffling in its volume and regulatory in comparison to other players. 

The guy is stealing a living, he's absolutely atrocious.

Alan hutton a cert to be dropped based on his performance.

Can only mean ine thing - that both Bree and deLaet are destined to be injured in some freak accident as the curse of the scottish cafu strikes again.

Be safe lads. Wherever you are

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, av1 said:

I must say that the Scottish Cafu chant is really starting to piss me off. I'm all for supporting our players, but its baffling in its volume and regulatory in comparison to other players. 

The guy is stealing a living, he's absolutely atrocious.

Agree and hutton and Bruce seemed to think he is well loved by fans rather than it being a pisstake . 

49 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

The AVTV commentator proceeded to call Allan Hutton the Scottish Cafu yesterday. I spat out my beer and yelled at the screen.

If Hutton is the Scottish Cafu then Nicola sturgeon is the Scottish Angelina Jolie ;) 

3 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

He hasn't had the chance! What has bree done wrong? He must be so demotivated watching Hutton play ahead of him!

I think Bruce has an old fashioned approach to senior players - that they have to be given priority  unless it goes really wrong. I really hope his swapping of Hutton for Bree last game is a sign that maybe he thinks they are at least on a par. Dunno why he does this, but I suppose there has to be some sort of hierarchy. 

25 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Was a weak link still yesterday.  Wonder if we could play Elmo at right back and Adomah right wing during home games at least? 

We could alternatively use either Bree or De Laet who are right backs. 

• Like 3

Always said, playing this guy on the wing thinking he can create something, has added to the shitness this team. Every manager has played him as some sort of creative winger, Almost everytime he don't play the team looks better, but managers continue to play him. Lets hope he has lost his place now finally.

7 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Always said, playing this guy on the wing thinking he can create something, has added to the shitness this team. Every manager has played him as some sort of creative winger, Almost everytime he don't play the team looks better, but managers continue to play him. Lets hope he has lost his place now finally.

so you are saying you will be disappointed when he starts Friday night as attacking wing back ;)

• Like 1

On 8/20/2017 at 15:20, Jareth said:

I think Bruce has an old fashioned approach to senior players - that they have to be given priority  unless it goes really wrong. I really hope his swapping of Hutton for Bree last game is a sign that maybe he thinks they are at least on a par. Dunno why he does this, but I suppose there has to be some sort of hierarchy. 

Experience is a significant ingredient, but it has to be balanced with many other things, like youthful exuberance.....its tricky to get it all right and balanced correctly.

practice makes perfect.

but the kids are developing, so as time progresses they will ( hopefully) become more difficult to leave out and HE will be building his trust in them more and the likes of Hutton will be history.

Edited by TRO

RDL was my MOTM tonight, and Bree also looked very assured. If Bruce starts Hutton on friday he needs sacking on the spot. 

3 minutes ago, av1 said:

RDL was my MOTM tonight, and Bree also looked very assured. If Bruce starts Hutton on friday he needs sacking on the spot

they might have to take him in to the office ,first:)

11 minutes ago, TRO said:

they might have to take him in to the office ,first:)

I'd be happy for xia to just drape a flag from the directors box that read

:bang:  + :rant: = P45  = :wave:

Edited by av1

Â