Alan Hutton

Rich_D

3 minutes ago, tismyk said:

Looks like I might be wrong, Huttons not training due to an ankle injury, thought this might cheer a few thousand of you up

never pleased to hear of any injuries to any of our players.

• Like 2

On 8/23/2017 at 16:43, lapal_fan said:

I hope, that when all is said and done.. When little old Hutton leaves Bodymoor Heath for the last time.. Walking out down the long drive on a beautiful sunset evening.. That Steve Bruce sets a **** bear trap for him to step on, and once stepped on, Calderwood jumps out of a near by bush with a shotgun to end his misery.

And even then, it would only be a tiny bit like the pain and frustration he has given me over the last seemingly 65 million years. 

I joke, but I want him to leave once his contracts up.  Enough is enough. 

I bet you've got a Hutton tattoo, Alan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 23/08/2017 at 16:43, lapal_fan said:

I hope, that when all is said and done.. When little old Hutton leaves Bodymoor Heath for the last time.. Walking out down the long drive on a beautiful sunset evening.. That Steve Bruce sets a **** bear trap for him to step on, and once stepped on, Calderwood jumps out of a near by bush with a shotgun to end his misery.

The shot would ricochet into the car behind......much to the surprise of the driver Mr Richie De Laet which was too much for an innocent bystander Mr James Bree who is now too recovering in hospital!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, tismyk said:

Looks like I might be wrong, Huttons not training due to an ankle injury, thought this might cheer a few thousand of you up

Not really. I'd rather our manager saw the obvious need to drop him and removed him from the side rather than him be injured and give Bruce another potential thing to moan about.

I wouldn't wish injury on one of our players, even a crap one like Hutton. 

• Like 1

One of our major weaknesses last season and a big part of why we scored so few goals, was that Bruce saw Hutton as our first choice supplier for our striker. He had at least half or more of all our attacking ball and wasted 99% of it with his total inability to kick a football accurately.

How many times did we see Hutton sprinting down the right with just Kodjia as a target and the other 8 outfield players staying back?

This season Hutton has been just as poor, in fact against Cardiff he practically gave the game away single handedly. He was rightly dropped against Reading (fan pressure?), but Bruce showed his blind spot where Hutton is concerned by starting him in our last game against Norwich.

As long as Bruce and Hutton are at Villa together SB will be tempted to use him, and when he does it will weaken us. He can't seem to help himself. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

How did we not get him out the club? Should have been dropped last season when this alleged clause was one game from being activated.

Same reason we can't get Richards and Gabby out of the club. 

Championship players on PL salaries. 

• 5 weeks later...

Thought I'd better rescue this thread from the middle of page 3. Given he played at left back (rather than RDL) against Boro, and given that he's been on the bench in subsequent fixtures while RDL hasn't made a match-day squad, I suspect that for better or for worse, it's going to be Mr Hutton who is tasked with stopping whichever out of Helder Costa and Ivan Cavaleiro is on the Wolves right. 

*gulp*

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Thought I'd better rescue this thread from the middle of page 3. Given he played at left back (rather than RDL) against Boro, and given that he's been on the bench in subsequent fixtures while RDL hasn't made a match-day squad, I suspect that for better or for worse, it's going to be Mr Hutton who is tasked with stopping whichever out of Helder Costa and Ivan Cavaleiro is on the Wolves right. 

*gulp*

If i had to place a bet mate my money wold be on Bjarnason. Not sure whats worse. 

FWIW I'm a fan of RDL.

Â