Alan Hutton

Rich_D

**** dreadful. Why Bruce persists in starting him over bree is beyond me. Bree was do composed and even the Norwich managed had to switch Murphy to the centre as he wasn't having the same success vs bree.

hutton is garbage. A disgrace of a right back. How this guy is still here I will never understand. I actually rate bacuna higher and thats saying something. Just leave Hutton you are shit and a complete liability 

• Like 2

The transfer window can't come quick enough.  Ive a funny feeling guys like him are being put in the shop window in the hope he has a good performance to encourage other teams to buy.  Think this might have happened with Bacuna to.

To be fair to Alan, that number 11 turned into Neymar for about 20 mins! He was sensational. 

That said, he was awful and his head went. Once he'd been skinned once it was over, he was either too tight or not tight enough. 

Good call from Bruce to haul him off. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

To be fair to Alan, that number 11 turned into Neymar for about 20 mins! He was sensational

That said, he was awful and his head went. Once he'd been skinned once it was over, he was either too tight or not tight enough. 

Good call from Bruce to haul him off. 

Your obviously talking bout Neymar, yeah?

Alan Hutton and Sensational would never be in the same sentence. If he was ever sensational we would have a serious player on our hands, who just needs a bit of coaching to get that100% every out of him every game.

He'll be good for a Rangers or Celtic now, not for a fast moving Championship team.

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Your obviously talking bout Neymar, yeah?

Alan Hutton and Sensational would never be in the same sentence. If he was ever sensational we would have a serious player on our hands, who just needs a bit of coaching to get that100% every out of him every game.

He'll be good for a Rangers or Celtic now, not for a fast moving Championship team.

Yes obviously! :crylaugh:

Hutton was sensationally bad. 

I would sign that number 11 from Norwich though, he'd got a touch of class about him. Why they move him inside I'll never know, he was easily ther biggest threat. 

• Like 1

Hutton can't be that bad because Elmo clearly thought there was no need to come back and help him out at any point ever.

I can forgive him getting outpaced when left one on one, but no excuse for losing his man like he did for the goal.

5 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

completely lost his man for the goal and got the run around by their winger , in defense of him he looked injured in the tackle earlier and never recovered , Bree didnt look any better in my opinion

Bree did cop a bit lucky to be fair, they moved that 11 inside not long after the change was made. 

Considering their manager is the new sexy haired, tactical genius, from the Bundesliga, it was a barmy decision.  

Edited by wazzap24
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

That'll be his last start for a while I imagine. 

Hopefully forever. An abomination of a footballer. If we had a proper manager he wouldn't be anywhere near the team. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wazzap24 said:

Bree did cop a bit lucky to be fair, they moved that 11 inside not long after the change was made. 

Considering their manager is the new sexy haired, tactical genius, from the Bundesliga, it was a barmy decision.  

you have to ask why that did that, within minutes of Hutton being replaced. 10 or so minutes after, he picked up the ball in the inside right position, skipped past 2 challenges on the outside of our area from Chester and Whelan and put in an inch perfect ball for the striker to head in.

I think it was a pretty wise decision if you ask me.

53 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

That'll be his last start for a while I imagine. 

You think so? He was indeed rubbish today, but he's been rubbish many times under Bruce and still gets picked. 

I hope you're right of course, but i wouldn't be suprised at all to see start Tuesday/Friday 

Just now, av1 said:

You think so? He was indeed rubbish today, but he's been rubbish many times under Bruce and still gets picked. 

I hope you're right of course, but i wouldn't be suprised at all to see start Tuesday/Friday 

I think the fact he was rubbish, and got hooked immediately after dropping a clanger means he may be out for a while. 

I think RDL is already the preferred option over Hutton, but assume he wasn't fit today. 

Just now, av1 said:

I don't know. I think this could be it.

After watching Bruce scream at him throughout the first half I did wonder if he had finally had enough. It can't be good for his blood pressure.

Â