Alan Hutton

Rich_D

1 hour ago, Phumfeinz said:

If Hutton plays at left-back, we'll lose.

We'll lose if he plays at right-back as well.

Please don't play Hutton.

Did you not see him cut in from the left and fire a 40 yard rocket into the top corner (of the lower holte) in the league cup against Boro?

Inverted left back could be the making of Alan, might even grind out another 5 years of salary if he does the business.

14 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Inverted left back could be the making of Alan, might even grind out another 5 years of salary if he does the business.

Frankly, 'if he does the business', then I could give two **** about the length or value of his contract (within reason). My concern is that he isn't going to 'do the business'. 

Edited by HanoiVillan

On 30/09/2017 at 22:43, Phumfeinz said:

If Hutton plays at left-back, we'll lose.

We'll lose if he plays at right-back as well.

Please don't play Hutton.

The only positive that can be taken from Hutton playing left back is that he cant play right back!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 30/09/2017 at 23:50, rodders0223 said:

Did you not see him cut in from the left and fire a 40 yard rocket into the top corner (of the lower holte) in the league cup against Boro?

If he plays a half decent game I expect an 8 year contract to be offered immediately. 

He made some great last ditch tackles and couple of decent forward runs

trouble is his positioning meant that Adomah spent most of the game as a left back instead of as a left winger 

not Huttons  fault , just an observation on why we created so little today 

7 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

He made some great last ditch tackles and couple of decent forward runs

trouble is his positioning meant that Adomah spent most of the game as a left back instead of as a left winger 

not Huttons  fault , just an observation on why we created so little today 

Yep and this leads back to the shocking management of the squad but letting us start a season with 1 left back. 

Not sure I mentioned how angry I am about this before.

• Like 1

Â