Alan Hutton

Rich_D

1 hour ago, FrenchVillaLova said:

Could somebody please make a Youtube compilation of his incompetence?

I Did start one but it used up all of my unlimited data allowance in the upload!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Did you see that 70 yard run? Admittedly he did it all in 3 touches, the second last touch going 30 yards and the last touch a tackle...but that is what I want from my footballers. Passion.

Wonderful to see. Worried we might lose him to another team. Who doesn't want a player to set up chances for the opposition, so he can try and defend them himself.

MIND ****.

5 minutes ago, Rodders said:

that was one of the worst performances he has ever given.

There's an encyclopedia of amazingly shit performances from him in a Villa shirt. He's an embarrassment and the fact the Bruce picks him in the team tells you everything you need to know about Bruce.

• Like 1

On top of all the wise words in this thread, whatever Hutton gets paid , for what he does on the pitch and the return we get off those performances it is utterly criminal that he gets paid at all. What, 30-40k ish? 

And if we keep playing him he might even trigger another year extension and suffer this nightmare even longer. 

Tony, you're a successful businessman. Hutton is an expensive liability that is not fit for purpose. He is weakening your asset and threatening your ambitions for us to advance as you'd hope, with each selection ahead of De Laet or Bree. Either of those deserve more opportunity and can do no worse than Mr Hutton. 

Selling / freeing Hutton won't make everything better but it makes good business sense and football sense to get rid. He is not the only one but the writing is on the wall, neon lit... can you see it? Step in, over ride Bruce.

Quite simply we are a worse team with him selected, also costing a terrible amount for that privilege. 

I have never been a fan of Hutton, he is only marginally better than Richards in my opinion, and Richards is (words too rude to type on here). Two players who are loose cannons in defence, who just switch off all of the time. It only takes one player to destabilise a back four, and Hutton is it. We need better if we want promotion.

We may as well use Bree from now on, as at least he may be the future, whereas Hutton is the past, the dark past at that!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Farlz said:

I hate him, I hate his disgusting fan club and I hate the 'Scottish Cafu' nonsense.

It really is a joke that in 2017, Alan Hutton is still playing for us. 

Totally agree. I think it says a lot about Bruce though as he must've picked him because he thought he was a fan favourite the same can be said for Gabby.  If he gets picked on Tuesday Bruce needs sectioning. 

4 hours ago, Dick said:

Wonderful player, the passion he shows is incredible. Must not be dropped!

This is what some Villa fans go on about alright.  He was at fault for the three goals today among others. 

Never min his shite defending, every manager we have ever had, seems to think he is some sort of creative winger, season after season, an he can't cross for shit.

Grafter he is though and I agree with that. Though just proves how shit he really is, like works his knackers off and still cant make a decent  pass or block

• Like 1

He got taken to the cleaners today, but Cardiff's front players were very good - quick, strong and skillful. I know people slate Hutton, and I'm certainly not a big fan of his, but I haven't seen him get destroyed like that in the Championship before - plenty of times in the Prem, but generally he has been solid defensively in this division.

It wasn't just Hutton that got schooled today, Chester got absolutely turned inside out for the third and whoever it was got outpaced for the second.

Poor as Hutton was today, I really don't know who we could have put in that would have fared any better.

• Like 1

Â