Alan Hutton

Rich_D

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

He doesn't even work his butt off. Just because he runs forward like a madman and takes a 30 yard first touch doesn't mean he works hard.

The amount of times I have watched this guy jog back or amble around the half way line as the opposition fly forward is unbelieveable. Am I the only person who sees this? Am I going crazy?!?!?!?

No you're not, it's why I earlier said I don't think he does "always give 100%"

He puts a lot of effort in, I won't fault him that. But he has plenty of lazy moments

Well, it all depends on how fit RDL is to me. Hutton, whilst limited, and I've had my say on that in this thread too, is infinitely better than Bacuna or Richards and if RDL needs until Xmas to get back to full fitness I'd rather have Hutton hanging around than the others as back up to Bree. And there's a bit of my brain that can't believe I'm saying that. But I am.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VILLAMARV said:

Well, it all depends on how fit RDL is to me. Hutton, whilst limited, and I've had my say on that in this thread too, is infinitely better than Bacuna or Richards and if RDL needs until Xmas to get back to full fitness I'd rather have Hutton hanging around than the others as back up to Bree. And there's a bit of my brain that can't believe I'm saying that. But I am.

I'd rathe Bacuna as back up RB. Bacuna us slightly a worse defender but offers so much more going forward so it outweighs his slight defensive downside for me. Bree needs to start as 1st choice then hopefully RDL will push him as season goes on. 

28 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Just a woeful player. Terrible.

I don't care that he won the penalty, I don't care that some in the Holte appear to love him.

He is an absolutely woeful footballer.

I cannot wait until he is no longer our RB.

But but.... he tries really hard!

Â