Alan Hutton

Rich_D

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

If this clowns at rb tomorrow, Bruce is as clueless as Sherwood. Give Bree a run at RB for gods sake 

RDL will be back at RB once he's fully fit.

Bree's not ready yet.

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Bree's not ready yet.

Yeah valid point keep forgetting about RDL

As for Bree, I am not so sure about that. I thought he looked good against Colchester. Granted its a League Two side but he was a regular at Barnsley. I think Bruce has poorly maanged him by giving him very limited game time when he was very impressive at barnsley.

Also sticking with Hutton who has been dire for a number of games yet he keeps his place. Cant see Bree doing much worse than Hutton. Thank god this is the last year of his contract 

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

As for Bree, I am not so sure about that. I thought he looked good against Colchester. Granted its a League Two side but he was a regular at Barnsley. I think Bruce has poorly maanged him by giving him very limited game time when he was very impressive at barnsley.

Also sticking with Hutton who has been dire for a number of games yet he keeps his place. Cant see Bree doing much worse than Hutton. Thank god this is the last year of his contract 

Until he plays 20 games this season and activates another year extension >_>

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I don't agree.

It's a huge move for Bree. He's very young. He wasn't just moving clubs, he was moving away from home for the first time. He still lived with his parents when he was playing at Barnsley.

He's rightly being given plenty of time to settle. He was never a signing for right now.

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't agree.

It's a huge move for Bree. He's very young. He wasn't just moving clubs, he was moving away from home for the first time. He still lived with his parents when he was playing at Barnsley.

He's rightly being given plenty of time to settle. He was never a signing for right now.

Yeah I get what your saying but I can only judge myself, but if I moved I would have expected more game time than what I was currently getting especially when you see a useless rb in Hutton performing so badly every week. if I couldn't get a game ahead of that I would be questioning myself! 

5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Bree's not ready yet.

We bought Bree because he was one of the best RB's in this league last year and has loads of potential! How Is he not ready? Worse case scenario he fills in till RDL is fully fit. Hutton needs selling. 

6 minutes ago, dn1982 said:

We bought Bree because he was one of the best RB's in this league last year and has loads of potential! How Is he not ready? Worse case scenario he fills in till RDL is fully fit. Hutton needs selling. 

5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't agree.

Give the guy a break.

One of the first names not in the starting line-up for me.

Having Gabby on the left and Hutton on the right pretty much ensures we will be toothless going forward on both flanks with the added bonus that Hutton will be everywhere except where he is supposed to be when defending.

Awful, awful player. Really must get rid of him before the window closes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Hutton will start. The pile of shit of a right back will no doubt put in another shambles of a performance like he consistently does.

Bree cannot do any worse than him, or even De Laet

Id even rather let Bacuna play there as he'd do less damage and he now plays for them!! 

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Hutton will start. The pile of shit of a right back will no doubt put in another shambles of a performance like he consistently does.

Bree cannot do any worse than him, or even De Laet

If Hutton starts then Bruce will prove beyond doubt what a fool he is - surely Hutton must be dropped after his pathetic display .

• Like 1

Â