Alan Hutton

Rich_D

I am really really bad at football. If I ever had a chance to play for villa I would give 1000‰  it would be my dream. But I would still not be good enough to play for Aston Villa 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I am really really bad at football. If I ever had a chance to play for villa I would give 1000‰  it would be my dream. But I would still not be good enough to play for Aston Villa 

Dont sell yourself short, I am sure of at least 7 positions we could squeeze you into the team ;)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Eastie said:

He's a trier which is more than can be said for some - gives his all but lacks ability,

Agreed. His attitude makes it impossible for me to dislike the bloke, sadly his ability and his attitude are light years apart. Terrible, terrible football player. 

I don't think he tries as hard as some people make out.

His crossing though is utterly abysmal. As bad as anyone I can remember. I think despite him getting into good positions going forward it's more of a hindrance because he does nothing when he gets it. 

Just a terrible final ball all the time. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, sidcow said:

Some times its more about the mental side than the ability side.

• Like 1

If i played for Villa id give 100% to.  

The point is he is one of the main reasons why Villa are terrible.  Other teams force Villa to pass him the ball.  The amount of times a game you will see him on the right hand side with no one within 20yards of him and our players pass it out to him obviously.  Then he gives it back to the opposition.  If i was a manager of another team id be telling my players to let him have the ball then pressure him.

We have to have better RBs in the youth other than him

• Like 1

Â